• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doug Needs To Make A Phone Call

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

So this thread isn't about your assumption that USF has not and will not use the formal channels every football conference in America has in place for lodging complaints?
That's your assumption. I don't know if they did or not, I didn't assume either way, that's you job to assume what they did and the refs response.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

So this thread isn't about your assumption that USF has not and will not use the formal channels every football conference in America has in place for lodging complaints?

That's your assumption. I don't know if they did or not, I didn't assume either way, that's you job to assume what they did and the refs response.

The title of your thread says you did. Otherwise you'd have said, "I hope Doug..." or "If he hasn't already..." Instead, your initial post laid out what Doug should/needs to do based on what you think is the appropriate way to handle the situation. I might be missing the post you made where you said he might have done it already and you were jumping the gun telling him how to do his job.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I love the "legal" analysis that many of our threads have. So exciting and informative.

The title of your thread says you did. Otherwise you'd have said, "I hope Doug..." or "If he hasn't already..." Instead, your initial post laid out what Doug should/needs to do based on what you think is the appropriate way to handle the situation. I might be missing the post you made where you said he might have done it already and you were jumping the gun telling him how to do his job.
It's an assertion, Google it. It's like if I said the Feds need to make sure the Obamacare website works day one. Might seem obvious that it should, but it didn't. I don't assume, I made a strong statement of what should be done regardless if it was or wasn't. If it was made, I agree with their actions, if it wasn't I disagree.

It's an assertion, Google it. It's like if I said the Feds need to make sure the Obamacare website works day one. Might seem obvious that it should, but it didn't. I don't assume, I made a strong statement of what should be done regardless if it was or wasn't. If it was made, I agree with their actions, if it wasn't I disagree.

"Something declared or stated positively, often with no support or attempt at proof."

I think you nailed it.

As long as you realize that support in that case means supporting evidence (proof) and not agreement.

You need a hobby.

(See what I did there? Made an assertion.)

You need a hobby. (See what I did there? Made an assertion.)
Watching football is my hobby.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Amazing how fast these threads hit the crapper. Good job everyone!

Edited by NewEnglandBull
  • Upvote 1

Amazing how fast these threads hit the crapper. Good job everyone!

Some start that way.