• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DC Bulls look here for Rutgers game info!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  100
  • Days Won:  0

Join the D.C. Regional USF Alumni Chapter as we travel to Piscataway, NJ to watch our USF Bulls take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights!

Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
Game time: TBD
Bus departure time and location: TBD

This package includes:

• Transportation to and from the game aboard chartered coach bus
  • One game ticket
  • Entry into the official USF pre-game tailgate, including an all-you-care-to-eat buffet, open beer and wine bar, soft drinks, and a complimentary Under Armour USF Tailgate Tours t-shirt (while supplies last)

Cost:

• Adults - $139
  • Children (12 and under) - $119

Click here to register and pay online. More details about bus departure location and time will be emailed to you once the game time has been determined.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

This is so awesome. I wish the Boston Amuni Assoc would something like this. Plenty of Bulls in the New England Region.

• Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  1,716
  • Days Won:  9

This is so awesome. I wish the Boston Amuni Assoc would something like this. Plenty of Bulls in the New England Region.

I heard that the Boston chapter was doing a bus down to Piscataway. When speaking with the chair of the NYC chapter, I thought he had mentioned the Boston chapter as one traveling to the Rutgers game. With that said, the NYC chapter will be making the trip, as well. $135 for the bus, tailgate, and ticket. If you're in the NYC area and aren't on the mailing list for our chapter communications, message me your email and I'll put you on.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Thanks I will send out an email to the Boston Chapter and see if this is happening.

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  636
  • Days Won:  0

Join the D.C. Regional USF Alumni Chapter as we travel to Piscataway, NJ to watch our USF Bulls take on the Rutgers Scarlet Knights!

Saturday, Dec. 7, 2013
Game time: TBD

Bus departure time and location: TBD

This package includes:

• Transportation to and from the game aboard chartered coach bus
  • One game ticket
  • Entry into the official USF pre-game tailgate, including an all-you-care-to-eat buffet, open beer and wine bar, soft drinks, and a complimentary Under Armour USF Tailgate Tours t-shirt (while supplies last)

Cost:

• Adults - $139
  • Children (12 and under) - $119

Click here to register and pay online. More details about bus departure location and time will be emailed to you once the game time has been determined.

This is a great idea!! I'm part of the alumni chapter in LA and this is a great idea! Great job in organizing this! 

Edited by NessUSF

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Our chapter president is better than your chapter president!

LOL