• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This might help ease the pain: McNeese is ranked #4 in FCS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

mcneese manhandles us, nothing can make it better

leave it to the usf apologists to put a spin on losing to mcheese

• Downvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

They area good team that caught us in a transitional time. I would like to play them in a few years.

usf should never ever lose to an fcs team

\

we are in a better conference than most non power conference teams in the fbs

mccheese came into to tampa and slaughtered the bulls

I don't usually respond to you, but this is a doosy. Michigan lost to an FCS team.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

When the season is finished we will see that  it is what Many expected it to be( a rebuilding year). Skip left the team in a mess as evident by the offensive production or lack of.   Also this might help ease the pain but We have losses to McNeese( ranked #4 in fcs) Michigan St(ranked) Miami (Ranked) Ville (Ranked).   So we only have 2- 3 losses to Unranked teams currently.   We still have to play UCF(Ranked) (which could be ugly so be prepared people, Paybacks are a Bit--h). We should compete with SMU and Memphis if not win those games.

Don't quit on the team, Give Coach T time to get his players in here and watch the quick improvement.   This team reminds me of Ville when they went thru the Kragthrope years.  (Skip is our Kragthorpe).

Very good post. This is a rebuilding year and perhaps now a greater number of our fans have a better understanding of exactly what that entails (not just NEW COACH = > 7 WINS & BOWL). 

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

They area good team that caught us in a transitional time. I would like to play them in a few years.

usf should never ever lose to an fcs team

\

we are in a better conference than most non power conference teams in the fbs

mccheese came into to tampa and slaughtered the bulls

Neither should Michigan, Kansas State, Oregon State, etc...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,127
  • Days Won:  6

That and the FAU game will forever mark a low point for this program - hopefully.

In a couple of years I would like to look at that/this time as a cathartic phase following the Skip era.