• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mike White in the game, loses redshirt

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Only possible problem I see is his mobility ... but also assume the coaches are fully aware of his capabilities and made an informed decision. If he's able to get the ball out quick enough, something Eveld had a huge problem doing, maybe it won't matter most of the time.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

This kid is a winner. Led university school to an undefeated season, state championship, and ranked i wanna say 3rd nationally.

People can argue that he had talent to work with, but every great qb has talent around him.

Look at tom brady's numbers this year.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

this team has so many fundamental problems

it is a miracle we won 2 games

this is a very bad team with little direction and leadership

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

Still think bench is our best qb atm and if healthy he should start. I think we have seen the last of eveld as well as floyd which I'm happy to see.

I see really no way Mike White doesn't start the remainder of the games as long as he is healthy
bench is a good qb and when he is in our entire offense gets a boost. He is getting the short end of the stick because not only is he returning from injury but nobody is making a play for him. I think white has potential and will obviously compete to start and that he has surpassed eveld and floyd but I think bench still deserves more time.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Still think bench is our best qb atm and if healthy he should start. I think we have seen the last of eveld as well as floyd which I'm happy to see.

I see really no way Mike White doesn't start the remainder of the games as long as he is healthy
bench is a good qb and when he is in our entire offense gets a boost. He is getting the short end of the stick because not only is he returning from injury but nobody is making a play for him. I think white has potential and will obviously compete to start and that he has surpassed eveld and floyd but I think bench still deserves more time.

I agree Bench gives a boost to the offense, but CWT didn't put White in just for a few snaps. White is the future, we have to see what he has to offer. Hopefully Bench will get better physically and be a quality backup or challenge White to start next year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

Couldn't agree more .... Platoon them both, or whatever, if Bench is healthy ... unless White goes all Johnny Football when he's handed the ball on Thursday.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749

I agree Bench gives a boost to the offense, but CWT didn't put White in just for a few snaps. White is the future, we have to see what he has to offer. Hopefully Bench will get better physically and be a quality backup or challenge White to start next year.
and why can't bench be the future? He is only a sophomore and played in a handful of games while displaying plenty of potential. If we had a better oline and receivers who could catch I honestly think bench would put up **** good numbers. Edited by deters-

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Couldn't agree more .... Platoon them both, or whatever, if Bench is healthy ... unless White goes all Johnny Football when he's handed the ball on Thursday.

I would agree with this as well

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

and why can't bench be the future? He is only a sophomore and played in a handful of games while displaying plenty of potential. If we had a better oline and receivers would could catch I honestly think bench would put up **** good numbers.

I personally think White will do better than Bench. Bench needs to get healthy then can challenge White to start. If Bench out performs White then that's great we have 2 young quality qb. I never said Bench couldn't be the future. Hell I just want us to win and score touchdowns

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Starter for the rest of the year.  Let's go WHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!