• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Look at this Craigslist Ad for USF vs Ville , Hilarious

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

USF vs CINCINNATI SEC 234 ROW A - $35 (SEC 234 ROW A)

2 AWESOME SEATS ON 30 YD LINE, IN FIRST ROW OF THE CLUB SEATS, $70 FOR THE PAIR, HARD TICKETS IN HAND, READY TO MEET ASAP, COME SEE HEISMAN CANIDATE TEDDY BRIDGEWATER & CICCINNATI VS. USF. YOU WILL LOVE THE SEATS (PADDED), NO ONE IN FRONT OF YOU, AS THE SEATS ARE ELEVATED ABOVE THE ISLE BETWEEN 100 & 200 SECTIONS, SIGHTLINES ARE AWESOME. THESE SEATS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL OTHER GAMES. CALL OR TEXT BRAD @ 813-382-1409. THANK YOU.

This is an actual ad off craigslist.  First the game is USF vs Louisville not "Cincinnati" / "CICCINNATI"  , second the spelling and grammar is atrocious. Hope its a joke, I don't know why anyone would put out an ad that is so poorly written, has a name and actual phone number  and the wrong team playing.  

Was tempted to call and email the person to say Dude what The F is this crap LOL :icon_drink:

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

We're thankful for his money going to season tickets, but DUDE = :tool: . REPRESENT!!

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

Epic fail

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I worked with a guy recently that had a learning disability (and unfortunately, spelling was a major issue). The guy could sells condoms to a nun (which is great for his position in the company) - he was that good. However, writing anything for a client was a huge debacle. I would force him to spell check everything before he sent anything to a client. Low and behold, the spell check on his computer went bat**** on him unexpectantly (and because he couldn't spell to save his life, he didn't realize it). I unleased a scolding like noneother after doing a quick spot check on an email he sent to a major client. I still regret my attitude over the situation as his spell check was jacked even though he swore he was running it on everything (which he was). I was in the wrong and to this day, I feel like a jackarse. Take it easy on the Craigslist guy. Granted he got the game wrong... but some people struggle with spelling. Consider yourself fortunate we're not in their shoes (and there are some people on this board that are just as bad as the Craigslist poster) - it doesn't define them though.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I worked with a guy recently that had a learning disability (and unfortunately, spelling was a major issue). The guy could sells condoms to a nun (which is great for his position in the company) - he was that good. However, writing anything for a client was a huge debacle. I would force him to spell check everything before he sent anything to a client. Low and behold, the spell check on his computer went bat**** on him unexpectantly (and because he couldn't spell to save his life, he didn't realize it). I unleased a scolding like noneother after doing a quick spot check on an email he sent to a major client. I still regret my attitude over the situation as his spell check was jacked even though he swore he was running it on everything (which he was). I was in the wrong and to this day, I feel like a jackarse. Take it easy on the Craigslist guy. Granted he got the game wrong... but some people struggle with spelling. Consider yourself fortunate we're not in their shoes (and there are some people on this board that are just as bad as the Craigslist poster) - it doesn't define them though.

Aye wurked with sumone lik hem wonce two. Sukka jus cuddpn spell.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

2 AWESOME SEATS ON 30 YD LINE, IN FIRST ROW OF THE CLUB SEATS, $70 FOR THE PAIR, HARD TICKETS IN HAND, READY TO MEET ASAP, COME SEE HEISMAN CANIDATE TEDDY BRIDGEWATER & CICCINNATI VS. USF. YOU WILL LOVE THE SEATS (PADDED), NO ONE IN FRONT OF YOU, AS THE SEATS ARE ELEVATED ABOVE THE ISLE BETWEEN 100 & 200 SECTIONS, SIGHTLINES ARE AWESOME. THESE SEATS ARE ALSO AVAILABLE FOR ALL OTHER GAMES. CALL OR TEXT BRAD @ 813-382-1409. THANK YOU.

This is an actual ad off craigslist.  First the game is USF vs Louisville not "Cincinnati" / "CICCINNATI"  , second the spelling and grammar is atrocious. Hope its a joke, I don't know why anyone would put out an ad that is so poorly written, has a name and actual phone number  and the wrong team playing.  

Was tempted to call and email the person to say Dude what The F is this crap LOL :icon_drink:

I would have just stopped at the Cincinnati/Louisville faux pas. It's a freaking Craigslist ad not a term paper. All you want to do is convey details as succinctly as possible. As far as atrocious spelling errors, I see two minor ones, "canidate and "isle". The second Cincy is obviously a typo. He definitely should have proofread it but I've seen lots worse on here.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

I would have just stopped at the Cincinnati/Louisville faux pas. It's a freaking Craigslist ad not a term paper. All you want to do is convey details as succinctly as possible. As far as atrocious spelling errors, I see two minor ones, "canidate and "isle". The second Cincy is obviously a typo. He definitely should have proofread it but I've seen lots worse on here.

how does Brad not know that bridgewater plays for Louisville? :D

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

That would be under the "Cincinnati/Louisville faux pas" umbrella. He knows who we're playing, just not the right team ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

That would be under the "Cincinnati/Louisville faux pas" umbrella. He knows who we're playing, just not the right team ...

I think he meant Brad as in our Brad.