• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF vs. Cincy game time announced - 7 pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  476
  • Days Won:  0

Hadn't seen it posted yet, but the game time has been announced for 7 pm against Cincinatti.

ESPN 3 coverage

Go Bulls!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Skyline chili tailgate baby. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Awesome idea .... Do you have recipe or I think they used to sell in stores down here?

• Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

4pm la time

I can watch game and still make dinner

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511

Hadn't seen it posted yet, but the game time has been announced for 7 pm against Cincinatti.

ESPN 3 coverage

Go Bulls!

People like to rag on the ESPN 3 coverage, but if you have an XBox 360, Xbox Live Gold subscription and your Cable/Internet provider supports it, then ESPN 3 is very cool.  I can flip through different games better than a teen with ADD hopped up on Adderall and Mountain Dew.  It has one hell of a split screen to display two game that no cable set top box can match.  The only knock I have on it is that it is not true HD and is more in the DVD range of picture quality.  If that is a true 720p picture, then I need to go back to my optometrist for a new contact lens prescription.   

Even using a PC/laptop hooked up to an HDTV is pretty cool.  Last time I checked you can get 4 game feeds on the screen at one time.  Just get a wireless keyboard/mouse setup and you are good to go.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

Awesome idea .... Do you have recipe or I think they used to sell in stores down here?

make a pot of chili

dump way too much cinnamon in it

make a pot of noodles

put the chili on top of the noodles

throw the whole pot in the trash

Skyline is nasty

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

make a pot of chili

make a pot of noodles

Skyline is nasty

Blasphemer ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

make a pot of chili

make a pot of noodles

Skyline is nasty

Tradition!!!

There are 100 different recipes for Skyline chili.  Believe the original is like the Colonel's chicken recipe, only the company has it. A friend has a version that she makes that supposedly came from someone who worked there.  Doesn't matter.  In keeping with our visiting team theme, we'll eat some version of chili and probably some Brats or Franks. 

Triple, there is a Skyline Chili place in Clearwater.  Not sure if they sell it in quarts or gallons at that location but it might be worth a call.

Can't find Little Kings Cream Ale on the Total Wine site (even though I don't think it is made in Cinci any longer).  I've bought it there in the past.  Again, not a great beer but it is/was from Cinci. 

AJ, don't take away our one pleasure of going to football games.  The football doesn't cut it so our tailgates get us through.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

make a pot of chili

make a pot of noodles

Skyline is nasty

Tradition!!!

There are 100 different recipes for Skyline chili.  Believe the original is like the Colonel's chicken recipe, only the company has it. A friend has a version that she makes that supposedly came from someone who worked there.  Doesn't matter.  In keeping with our visiting team theme, we'll eat some version of chili and probably some Brats or Franks. 

Triple, there is a Skyline Chili place in Clearwater.  Not sure if they sell it in quarts or gallons at that location but it might be worth a call.

Can't find Little Kings Cream Ale on the Total Wine site (even though I don't think it is made in Cinci any longer).  I've bought it there in the past.  Again, not a great beer but it is/was from Cinci. 

AJ, don't take away our one pleasure of going to football games.  The football doesn't cut it so our tailgates get us through.

Here is a list of Ohio Craft Breweries, you can check Total Wine against the cinci list