• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

how bad does colin k have to play

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Content Count:  2,114
  • Days Won:  2

I think BJ would have been better. Thanks Skip.

I don't think BJ sees the field unless Kapernick gets hurt or it's a blow out late in the season. Hopefully I am wrong

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Terrible. Not gonna happen this year.

But Colin is messing up my fantasy team

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Ok- as probably the only die hard 49ers fan on the board I will entertain this one.....

here are a few things to consider:

• 49ers are without Crabtree and Manningham.  Vernon Davis has played sparingly due to injury
  • Seattle is the best defense in the league.
  • the Colts did a great job of keeping the 49ers off the field.  Time of possession was very lopsided.
  • Kap threw for over 400 yards in week 1
  • my personal opinion is that Kap is also running scared.  He doesn't run nearly as often as he should and when he does run he slides way too early.

I think you will see the Power Run 49ers offense come back in week 4 (they really haven't played this way all year and that is their bread and butter).  Once the Power RUnning game gets going, it will open things up for Kap.

• Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Also- Daniels hasn't even dressed for any of the games yet.  

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

ESPN is reporting today that Freeman will be benched.  While the Bucs are 0-3  I cant put the sole blame on Josh.  Jackson had 2 dropped passes in the 1st qt last week, Williams had another. Our FG kicker missed a fg in the 1st qt,  We had the ball inside the 20- 3 times and came away with 3 points. Dropped 2 easy Td PASSES,   We should had been up on NE by at dbl digits. Not Josh's faught.  

Had we been up by dbl digits, it changes the play calling ect....  Schiano seems to have it out for Freeman.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

ESPN is reporting today that Freeman will be benched.  While the Bucs are 0-3  I cant put the sole blame on Josh.  Jackson had 2 dropped passes in the 1st qt last week, Williams had another. Our FG kicker missed a fg in the 1st qt,  We had the ball inside the 20- 3 times and came away with 3 points. Dropped 2 easy Td PASSES,   We should had been up on NE by at dbl digits. Not Josh's faught.  

Had we been up by dbl digits, it changes the play calling ect....  Schiano seems to have it out for Freeman.

Off topic much?

• Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  33
  • Content Count:  1,719
  • Days Won:  6

Marquel told me BJ had all the potential to be the best QB to ever play at USF when he was a frosh. To me, that said a lot. Marquel didn't think any QB at USF was better before him or since him. He thought the world of BJ and said he was clearly better than Matt Grothe (although Marquel thought Matt was a great QB).

BJ had the curse of S*** HOLTZ around his neck for 3 seasons.

HOLTZ couldn't develop mold on blue cheese.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Yeah, its apparent to anyone watching the Bucs that Freeman is getting a bum rap. The missed catchable balls last game were not only several but key catches that would have resulted in large gains, TDs or first downs.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

LOL. He is 3 games removed from a SB loss. He would have to be historically bad and even then for some reason Harbaugh likes McCoy? But I would love to see Daniels play. Leavitt came out last year and said that had he been the coach at USF for Daniels' entire career that he would have blossomed into a great QB. I believe it. 

Really? Anybody else remember this?

Not me.

But I could also say that had I been the coach Daniels' entire career he would have blossomed into a great QB.  Doesn't make it true.

If Leavitt's teams had any issues it was on offense. That seemed to change to defense when Holtz was here. If he had said, Giddens would have blossomed, or any other defensive player, I would agree with it. But to say that about a drafted QB? The first in USF's history?

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

BJ isn't guaranteed to see the field if Colin got benched or injured. He may be suited better for the offense, but Colt McCoy is still #2 and dresses and holds the clipboard - he would be next.