• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

We Comin' (UM Game Smack Thread)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

The game has been over for 2 days. It's time for you to crawl back to whatever board you normally go on.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  0

The game has been over for 2 days. It's time for you to crawl back to whatever board you normally go on.

Your own fans are adding to the thread.

Yes, the game is 2 days old, but like Florida fans, it still irks you that you lost to us. How about you guys move on, too?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Yes, the game is 2 days old, but like Florida fans, it still irks you that you lost to us. How about you guys move on, too?

I don't care really. I knew we were going to get blown out, but was hopeful. 

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Actually, it was tame post game, until you added this little taunt:

Don't blame them , and believe me Ive been a critic in the past of them and the fan base in general.   But until Judy shows that she wont tolerate an Athletic Dept  that is run worst than a JV high school volunteer program this is what we can expect.    Find it funny that people are on the students when the Staff section was just as bad.  These same people say they saw a lot of orange on TV( WHY Were you not at the game) If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Show up or shut up.  Also these are the same people defending Woolard and his Dept.  Too freaking funny.

Disgrace all over the stadium yesterday.  

Only positive is had Miami not brought so many fair weather fans to the game we wouldn't had hit the 20,000 mark.   TSA is reporting actual attendance was in the low 30,000 range.   We know Miami had half the fans in the stands.

So in a thread full of complaints about 29,500 USF students not bothering to show up, you have the nerve to call any other fan base a bunch of "fair weather fans"?? You guys have set the new standard for fair weather fans.

A lot of things irk us right now.  However, this is our board, and only a moron would complain about Bulls fans posting on a Bulls fan board.  I really hope that you at least change your underwear, I wouldn't want your mom coming down in her smelly basement and getting a whiff of your 2-day old BO from not getting up out of your chair since Miami won.  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  121

Actually, it was tame post game, until you added this little taunt:

Don't blame them , and believe me Ive been a critic in the past of them and the fan base in general.   But until Judy shows that she wont tolerate an Athletic Dept  that is run worst than a JV high school volunteer program this is what we can expect.    Find it funny that people are on the students when the Staff section was just as bad.  These same people say they saw a lot of orange on TV( WHY Were you not at the game) If your not part of the solution you are part of the problem. Show up or shut up.  Also these are the same people defending Woolard and his Dept.  Too freaking funny.

Disgrace all over the stadium yesterday.  

Only positive is had Miami not brought so many fair weather fans to the game we wouldn't had hit the 20,000 mark.   TSA is reporting actual attendance was in the low 30,000 range.   We know Miami had half the fans in the stands.

So in a thread full of complaints about 29,500 USF students not bothering to show up, you have the nerve to call any other fan base a bunch of "fair weather fans"?? You guys have set the new standard for fair weather fans.

A lot of things irk us right now.  However, this is our board, and only a moron would complain about Bulls fans posting on a Bulls fan board.  I really hope that you at least change your underwear, I wouldn't want your mom coming down in her smelly basement and getting a whiff of your 2-day old BO from not getting up out of your chair since Miami won.  

Geez, you have to come up with better stuff than that.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Miami hates USF. they always will. Probably better to never play them in the regular season again.

Just curious....why would we hate USF? You aren't a threat in any sport and you're academically inferior. While you guys were trashing UM and its fans for the last week, Miami's board was talking about Georgia Tech. It's obvious that we are your measuring stick and that it is uSF that hates Miami.

From talk I hear from Miami fans. Some were butt hurt over Taggart's pregame comments. Butt hurt over Morris calling our team dirty. Butt hurt over our fans big heads a few years ago after beating Miami and FSU. Even butt hurt that USF went for a touchdown in the final seconds of the game. It's ridiculous seeing some of them complain about bad sportsmanship of going for a TD at the end of the game when Miami was up 4 scores and is going for it on 4th down instead of kicking a FG they don't see it as unsportsmanlike. Even though Miami trashed us on the field I know some of the fans didn't like our coach, our "dirty" team, and us scoring a TD at the end of the game. Ridiculous. I was tired of hearing all of the butt hurt even after their win. 

Edited by Gismo

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

Mods please kill this thread Ned needs to go home.

As long as we can can contain it in here, you know where to avoid ....

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558

Ned your dad called opppsss.. Forgot he can't.

not cool

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95

You guys should take it as a compliment. Until some two-star lineman started twisting ankles, there wasn't any evidence that anyone on your side cared one way or the other.

I like this Ned guy. He's funny. 

Let's not compare UM vs USF on academics. If an education from either is the highlight of your resume, you're in trouble.