• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Things never change for Holtz

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Nah, Holtz just paid us by the win. I hope you don't have the same deal with CWT or there's going to be a hungry family in GA for a long time.

Edited by JTrue

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

So when CWT is gone, and you change your avatar, are you going to jump on the bash Taggart wagon?  I'm not one of the sheep, I call it like I see it.  Some of you seem to love to bash others for no reason.  And I imagine you have no idea what Amsterdam is like.

Two things: you have no idea how Taggart will leave USF, and you have absolutely no clue as to the extent of my world travels, so your comments of that nature make you no better than me.

Nah, Holtz just paid us by the win. I hope you don't have the same deal with CWT or there's going to be a hungry family in GA for a long time.

Business has been great this year, so the GaUSFBull family is doing just fine, but I appreciate your concern.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

So when CWT is gone, and you change your avatar, are you going to jump on the bash Taggart wagon?  I'm not one of the sheep, I call it like I see it.  Some of you seem to love to bash others for no reason.  And I imagine you have no idea what Amsterdam is like.

Two things: you have no idea how Taggart will leave USF, and you have absolutely no clue as to the extent of my world travels, so your comments of that nature make you no better than me.

Of course I don't. But won't it be ironic if that's the case? And I've actually been to Amsterdam and your characterization is pretty exaggerated.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

JTrue and slick, what does Holtz pay you guys to positively rep him 24/7 on these boards whenever his name comes up? Is it a cut of what USF is paying him?

Must be pretty good, 'cuz y'all are on his jock like an Amsterdam hooker.

funny stuff

holtz didnt work out here but i dont wish him ill will----he failed as coach

his wife seemed like such a nice lady 

• Upvote 1

JTrue and slick, what does Holtz pay you guys to positively rep him 24/7 on these boards whenever his name comes up? Is it a cut of what USF is paying him?

funny stuff

holtz didnt work out here but i dont wish him ill will----he failed as coach

his wife seemed like such a nice lady 

Word.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

cwt  has  at least 2 more years of recruiting before he is gone

I don't wish Holtz ill will either.  I'm just not an apologist for him.  I really wanted it to work until about the 2.5 year mark.  He failed here, period.  Yes, the jury is still out on Taggart, but I'm willing to give him a lot more leeway at this point, seeing as he's only coached three games.  I'm actually being completely consistent in the way I'm treating the current coaching staff.  If that makes me a CWT apologist, so be it, accuracy of that assertion be damned.   

Edited by GaUSFBull

Of course I don't. But won't it be ironic if that's the case? And I've actually been to Amsterdam and your characterization is pretty exaggerated.

My "characterization" is exaggerated?   Are you saying Amsterdam doesn't have hookers?  

My "characterization" is exaggerated?   Are you saying Amsterdam doesn't have hookers?  

Everywhere has them. There is a lot more to Amsterdam than that. And if you had been there, you would know it.

Apologize? For pointing out what really happened? If anyone deserves an apology its me and JTrue, and others here, for how we are being treated for not being part of the Holtz character assassination movement (HOCAM) on this forum and the crap people sling at us when its pointed out their accusations are just plan lies and mischaracterizations.