• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is still better than before we had USF football, right?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

This is MUCH better than NO FOOTBALL.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

I will take this all day long than not having football.  All programs have gone through these downturns.  UF was 0-10-1 in 1979.  Miami considered dropping football in the late 70s and FSU was nothing before Bowden.

It's almost like we had success too early  in our history and now we're having to pay the college football gods.

We will be back, when I don't know, but we will be back!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

How bad it is will be directly proportional to how much of a fan you happen to be. My sister is an FSU alumni and a rabid fan and when the team started to slide years back she got so overworked watching games her MD told her to stop watching them, her blood pressure was skyrocketing.  So for some, this will literally effect physical, and as evidence by a few on here, and mental health. So without football for some, means no coronary or anger management classes. For others, it sucks but the there is light at the end of the tunnel...or is that a train?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  529
  • Days Won:  1

How bad it is will be directly proportional to how much of a fan you happen to be. My sister is an FSU alumni and a rabid fan and when the team started to slide years back she got so overworked watching games her MD told her to stop watching them, her blood pressure was skyrocketing. So for some, this will literally effect physical, and as evidence by a few on here, and mental health. So without football for some, means no coronary or anger management classes. For others, it sucks but the there is light at the end of the tunnel...or is that a train?

It is actually a bus.

And isn't a bus the safest place to be during a hurricane?

Wait, crap, that doesn't sound right. I better buy more beer before next weekend!

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I just need a reminder that this is somehow better than praying for football to start at USF.

Anybody?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://deadspin.com/the-petty-thin-skinned-bravado-of-bo-pelini-125-fbs-t-1341874082

118. SOUTH FLORIDA (0–3). South Florida doesn't want to talk about it.

119. MIAMI (OHIO) (0–2).

120. WESTERN MICHIGAN (0–2).

121. IDAHO (0–3).

122. FLORIDA INTERNATIONAL (0–3). So awesome of FIU to fire a respected coach other schools actually tried to away, in order to hire an aging retread who just led them to a three-touchdown loss to Bethune-Cookman.

123. MASSACHUSETTS (0–3).

124. NEW MEXICO STATE (0–3). Through three games, the Aggies have allowed 142 points, putting them on pace to allow more points than any team in Division I history.

125. GEORGIA STATE (0–3). Off back-to-back losses to Samford and Chattanooga by a combined 38 points, only losing by 34 at West Virginia counts as progress. Just two weeks till the Panthers' much-anticipated showdown with Alabama.

barely