• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm say'n

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Maybe he is taking 2 weeks to change offensive styles that fit his players and give the team a chance to win. 

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

We're gonna get crushed

We are going to get crushed.  People need to wake up with this optimism.  We just got blown our by FAU and a AA team.  Miami will eat our lunch.

Maybe he is taking 2 weeks to change offensive styles that fit his players and give the team a chance to win. 

I think this would be counter productive.  We need to get better at the offense we will be running in the long run.  Besides, there is no offensive scheme that get's our team a W over Miami next week.  

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  477
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think the U blows us out... I think we use the two weeks and we continue to improve

We lost by 18 to a team they beat pretty handedly.

I'm hoping to see the passing game improve. The canes have issues in the secondary...

Handlely?

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

We're gonna get crushed

We are going to get crushed.  People need to wake up with this optimism.  We just got blown our by FAU and a AA team.  Miami will eat our lunch.

I think this would be counter productive.  We need to get better at the offense we will be running in the long run.  Besides, there is no offensive scheme that get's our team a W over Miami next week.  

Yeah, similar to what was ran last year. Half of last year's games the team scored 25 points or more. And for the new players, its closer to what they played in high school. What he wants to run, these aren't the kids are going to be able to run it effectively. They need to be recruited. Took Harbaugh 3 years to win.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Holtz beat Miami. Taggart could do it.

Jacory "Interception Machine" Harris graduated, man.

I'm already ashamed to admit we're going 1-4 against Miami in this series, 2-3 has a much better sound to it... but there's no logical reason to think we keep it within 3 TD's... 

ANY GIVEN SATURDAY though

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

This could leave a mark

Miami had little problem in dispatching heavy underdog Savannah State, but the cupcake win could have come at a steep cost. In the middle of the first quarter, starting quarterback Stephen Morris suffered what was initially described as a lower-leg injury. Morris did not return to the game, and it was later revealed that the initial diagnosis is a sprained ankle. It’ unclear if that would be the dreaded high-ankle type of sprain, although head coach Al Golden sounded decidedly optimistic in his postgame talk. What’s also unclear is whether Morris will be available for the USF game next week or, more importantly, the ACC opener against Georgia Tech the week after. The only good news for the ‘Canes if Morris were to miss any playing time is that they have an experienced backup in Ryan Williams.

http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/22/the-fifth-quarter-week-4-rewind-3/

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  2,125
  • Days Won:  6

Can you recruit players to play in a system you are not currently running?  You have to make the transition sometime.  Some of these players will fit with the current system and some won't but they are all gifted athletes so presumably they can adapt over time.

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806
  • Days Won:  0

The boys will be pumped for this game. It will be close. In Taggart I trust. Th evidence is all there from his coaching tree and his job at WKU.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

Sucks Miami caught us during the Holtz disaster and the CWT first year of rebuild.  I would like to play miami again in 2-3 years. 

The offense has not turned the corner when they do this team will be pretty good.  The question is can the offense turn the corner this year or will it be next year.