• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oracle: Taggart, Bulls try to keep it ‘loose and have fun’

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  8,722
  • Days Won:  23

Yeah...this type story came out with Skip and the board blew up. It will be interesting to see everyone's reaction.

why do you defend skip all the time? guy went from 8-5 to 3-9 in 3 years and left nothing for the future at QB. he was god awful for whatever reason. he deserved every bit of criticism he got. do you honestly think he set himself up for success in what would have been his 4th year here?

I don't remember a lot being said if anything at all his first year especially with the win over clemson and the close losses. Even into the beginning of the 2nd year. once the wheels fell off then he got what he earned.

Edited by Bull94

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Yeah...this type story came out with Skip and the board blew up. It will be interesting to see everyone's reaction.

why do you defend skip all the time? guy went from 8-5 to 3-9 in 3 years and left nothing for the future at QB. he was god awful for whatever reason. he deserved every bit of criticism he got. do you honestly think he set himself up for success in what would have been his 4th year here?

I don't remember a lot being said if anything at all his first year especially with the win over clemson and the close losses. Even into the beginning of the 2nd year. once the wheels fell off then he got what he earned.

Not defending Skip, just pointing out that the glass is what you want it to look like on here.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Agreed.

My biggest beef with Holtz was the excuses.  Everytime he had an excuse for why we lost it was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

Edited by El_Toro_86

Not defending Skip, just pointing out that the glass is what you want it to look like on here.

3 games in is much different than 20+ games in. Holtz act grew tiresome after all the losing. so will Taggart's but most are willing to give him a chance just as we did Holtz.

Agreed.

My biggest beef with Holtz was the excuses.  Everytime he had an excuse for why we lost it was like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I couldn't watch the pressers after awhile. nails on a chalkboard is a good analogy.

• Topic Count:  138
  • Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

Where the eff has dunkley been???

Has he been playing? Because he has been invisible.

He had a nice completion in the FAU game.

Ah gotcha. I must have missed it. I had to deal with an FAU fraternity in front of me most of the game

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  296
  • Days Won:  0

Where the eff has dunkley been???

Has he been playing? Because he has been invisible.

He had a nice completion in the FAU game.
Ah gotcha. I must have missed it. I had to deal with an FAU fraternity in front of me most of the game

You wouldn't happen to be in 122? Was quite the spectacle.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  102
  • Days Won:  0

That sounds like "you can't learn from mistakes".

Maybe if you're in Congress.  They never learn.