• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Time to call out the fans as well.(not just the Team, Coach,AD)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Maybe Brett McMurphy is conspiring with the fans to take down USF football. Makes sense.

Couldn't be Doug Woolard. 

He has that angle covered, too ...   http://thebullspen.com/index.php/topic/93079-doug-is-killing-fan-base/

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

This all goes back to Rod Smith.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,075
  • Days Won:  469

I think the Ravishing one is in the "hold Doug accountable" camp.

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Just because Doug is killing the fan base( which he is and many have stated on here the are done  donating and buying tickets until he is gone) doesn't mean  that we as fans should stop supporting the team.  I will continue to support, donate and buy tickets,  In the meantime I will continue to  write anyone who will listen,  Speak to whoever will listen about my concerns with the way the Athletic Dept is run.   Just because I don't support the man at the top doesn't mean I don't support the programs.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Just because Doug is killing the fan base( which he is and many have stated on here the are done  donating and buying tickets until he is gone) doesn't mean  that we as fans should stop supporting the team.  I will continue to support, donate and buy tickets,  In the meantime I will continue to  write anyone who will listen,  Speak to whoever will listen about my concerns with the way the Athletic Dept is run.   Just because I don't support the man at the top doesn't mean I don't support the programs.

Who else besides brybull has stated this? There were a ton on here THINKING about doing that if Skip was retained but I haven't seen many making that ill advised decision pertaining to DW ............ yet.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

Just an FYI, I wrote two letters to Judy today saying I support Doug. So you better up your game tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Just because Doug is killing the fan base( which he is and many have stated on here the are done donating and buying tickets until he is gone) doesn't mean that we as fans should stop supporting the team. I will continue to support, donate and buy tickets, In the meantime I will continue to write anyone who will listen, Speak to whoever will listen about my concerns with the way the Athletic Dept is run. Just because I don't support the man at the top doesn't mean I don't support the programs.

Dude! It's Tampa. Tampa struggles to get 40,000 fans to a NFL game. The Rays had 10,000 show up for a key AL game last night.

What makes you think people are going to show to watch a team play McNeese State or even worse watch a team that got their tits lit to McNeese State play FAU?

• Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

"Dude! It's Tampa. Tampa struggles to get 40,000 fans to a NFL game. The Rays had 10,000 show up for a key AL game last night.
What makes you think people are going to show to watch a team play McNeese State or even worse watch a team that got their tits lit to McNeese State play FAU?"

This is the mentality and what Im talking about with out fan base. PATHETIC and full of excuses,   Support the team thru thick and thin, win or lose. Not only when they do well.

Edited by Dhambuc

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  95
  • Days Won:  0

Just because Doug is killing the fan base( which he is and many have stated on here the are done donating and buying tickets until he is gone) doesn't mean that we as fans should stop supporting the team. I will continue to support, donate and buy tickets, In the meantime I will continue to write anyone who will listen, Speak to whoever will listen about my concerns with the way the Athletic Dept is run. Just because I don't support the man at the top doesn't mean I don't support the programs.

Dude! It's Tampa. Tampa struggles to get 40,000 fans to a NFL game. The Rays had 10,000 show up for a key AL game last night.

What makes you think people are going to show to watch a team play McNeese State or even worse watch a team that got their tits lit to McNeese State play FAU?

This.

Add the heat, humidity, and rain to a thrashing by McNeese and FAU - People start going to their friend's house to watch the game and enjoy some BBQ and beer. 

• Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  937
  • Days Won:  0

Win and they will come that's how Tampa is. Statement is true for all bay area teams