• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

The ESC  info. 70% sold out as of today. As these were previously "cheap" seats, this was a way to bump the revenue generated from the seats not to mention the beer/wine/food sales.

https://ucfknights.exposure.co/esc

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Seat pricing:

http://www.ucfknights.com/tickets/2015-football-season-tickets-dev.html

Scroll down to see the seat prices and the donation ( partial tax deduction) required to buy them for the year.

I don't think they advertise the club seat costs, but what he quoted sounds right. I have two club seats in the new East Side Club. I wanted to try it for a year, then I may move back to the other side.

http://ucfgoldenknightsclub.com/premium-seating/football-club-suites/

He may have different sources so we'll see what he comes up with to back HIS claims ... and hopefully he provides 2014 figures because that's the season tix sales we were talking about on the other board ... although I'm still not sure the point he's trying to make.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Since Brad has decided to only allow me to post here I will leave this here. Triple L, you want to discuss UCF ticket sales with a very slanted view but don't want UCF fans to be able to respond to your views so here are the facts.

First usf season with jackets are down this is not news, what is news about it usf did away with their booster requirements. Let's compare apples to apples shall we.

50 yard line club seats at usf total as low as $650 per year

50 yard d line non club seats at usf for $500 per seat.

50 yard line club seats at UCF are $2,500 per seat.

50 yard line non club seats at UCF are $562 per seat

Sideline club seats for usf range from $250 - $400 per seat per year

Sideline non club seats at UCF range from $265 - $500 per seat per year

Endzone seating is similar for both.

Now here is the rub, there are 12,000 club seats available for usf fans for $650 per seat, there were 800 club seats for UCF and I his year there will be around 1,500.

The simple fact is UCF games are more expensive, much more expensive.

Now let's also discuss your view on opponents. Last year usf had Maryland, NCSU, ECU, Houston and UCF all at home, ECU was ranked #19, UCF in the other hand had BYU as their only decent team at home. In 2013 usf had Miami and Louisville at home. UCF had South Carolina, Rutgers and usf at home. I could do this for every year and it's the same story, usf has had better home schedules due to either conference affiliation or the desire for teams line fsu to play at Raymond James.

The facts are in front of you and you can spin them all you want but reality is it costs more to go to UCF games yet more people are willing to pay more to see lessor opponents.

Facts?? I stopped reading right here because you apparently don't know what the **** you're talking about ....

And I'm not believing **** what you say about Kanigit pricing unless you provide links ...

You're a clown who uses this board to hide from reality. Why merge threads, can't handle facts?

Seat pricing:

I have four club seats, I know the price.

Scroll down to see the seat prices and the donation ( partial tax deduction) required to buy them for the year.

I don't think they advertise the club seat costs, but what he quoted sounds right. I have two club seats in the new East Side Club. I wanted to try it for a year, then I may move back to the other side.

Since Brad has decided to only allow me to post here I will leave this here. Triple L, you want to discuss UCF ticket sales with a very slanted view but don't want UCF fans to be able to respond to your views so here are the facts.

First usf season with jackets are down this is not news, what is news about it usf did away with their booster requirements. Let's compare apples to apples shall we.

50 yard line club seats at UCF are $2,500 per seat.

50 yard line non club seats at UCF are $562 per seat

Sideline club seats for usf range from $250 - $400 per seat per year

Sideline non club seats at UCF range from $265 - $500 per seat per year

Endzone seating is similar for both.

Now here is the rub, there are 12,000 club seats available for usf fans for $650 per seat, there were 800 club seats for UCF and I his year there will be around 1,500.

The simple fact is UCF games are more expensive, much more expensive.

Now let's also discuss your view on opponents. Last year usf had Maryland, NCSU, ECU, Houston and UCF all at home, ECU was ranked #19, UCF in the other hand had BYU as their only decent team at home. In 2013 usf had Miami and Louisville at home. UCF had South Carolina, Rutgers and usf at home. I could do this for every year and it's the same story, usf has had better home schedules due to either conference affiliation or the desire for teams line fsu to play at Raymond James.

The facts are in front of you and you can spin them all you want but reality is it costs more to go to UCF games yet more people are willing to pay more to see lessor opponents.

Facts?? I stopped reading right here because you apparently don't know what the **** you're talking about ....

And I'm not believing **** what you say about Kanigit pricing unless you provide links ...

You're a clown who uses this board to hide from reality. Why merge threads, can't handle facts?

That thread had 45 Views and 0 Replies before I merged it. Nobody but a few of us knuckleheads care to bother with your self indulgent posting .... and the next fact you provide to support your ranting will be the first.

Seat pricing:

I have four club seats, I know the price.

Here's the post that got your panties in a wad on the Main board:

Just an interesting, goofy factoid in the midst of this news .... In 2014, after winning just 10 games the 3 previous years combined, we sold 14,788 season tickets. That same year, after going 12-1 the previous year, a second consecutive conference championship and a BCS bowl win, our supposed B12 lock brethren program to the northeast sold a whopping 1,261 more season tix than we did.

Season tix in question were for 2014. 2015 ticket pricing means nothing. Are you seriously that stupid to not grasp that?? I'll be glad to look over the 2014 price comparisons and all..... if you'll tell us what point you're trying to prove by providing them.

20% down from last year and basically no booster charges.  I don't need to say anything else, the complete lack of a fan base says it all.  usf's football program is on life support and after another three or four win season coupled with a resurgent UF team, a solid FSU team and a UCF team that very well could move on to P5 status, usf's program is all but dead.  

Nothing you can post, nothing you can spin, no merging of threads, no trashing of anything UCF can change that.  

20% down from last year and basically no booster charges.  I don't need to say anything else, the complete lack of a fan base says it all.  usf's football program is on life support and after another three or four win season coupled with a resurgent UF team, a solid FSU team and a UCF team that very well could move on to P5 status, usf's program is all but dead.  

Nothing you can post, nothing you can spin, no merging of threads, no trashing of anything UCF can change that.  

Are you starting to feel a little better now? A decade of pent up butt hurt has to be excruciating ...

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

Link?

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

20% down from last year and basically no booster charges. I don't need to say anything else, the complete lack of a fan base says it all. usf's football program is on life support and after another three or four win season coupled with a resurgent UF team, a solid FSU team and a UCF team that very well could move on to P5 status, usf's program is all but dead.

Are you starting to feel a little better now? A decade of pent up butt hurt has to be excruciating ...

Looks like he's aiming for another decade regardless.