• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

Karma, I think you accidentally pissed on your own argument and posted trophy pictures to make up for it. Even UF and FSU have had attendance issues in recent years. Don't take it personal.

Nope, I was right to show the trophies. Triple L was trashing the billboards as a desperate marketing campaign after what he called a horrible attendance year last year. Are schools having issues with attendance, sure but for different reasons. If UCF had good teams coming in attendance would be fine, UCF's best opponent last year was BYU on a week night. Now usf had Maryland, NCSU, ECU and UCF at home, no excuse for averaging under 30k let alone 20K.

Still love the billboards!

We averaged almost 31K, in the midst of our worst years ever ....  only 6K less than UCF, in the midst of their best years ever. Show the trophy cases again ... It's the only case you have right now.

Yeah, the Nole issues were more towards the end of Bobby's tenure.  The point I was trying to make and Karma backed it up by posting pictures of a full UCF trophy case...trophy cases don't equal fans in the seats.  FSU and UF have cases full of trophies, but have had their issues.  Sounds like UCF is having similar issues.  

I think we know what UF's issues are and can commiserate with them ... FSU won the national championship in 2013 and their attendance went up 7K/game and their avg is up 10k over 5 years ago... UCF had their best year ever and attendance went down 5K/game. One can fully understand why they've expanded their marketing area.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Content Count:  3,462
  • Days Won:  6

With Bortles and Johnson gone to the NFL early last year, I get why the marginal fan stayed away. I don't agree with it, but I understand.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Karma, I think you accidentally pissed on your own argument and posted trophy pictures to make up for it. Even UF and FSU have had attendance issues in recent years. Don't take it personal.

Nope, I was right to show the trophies. Triple L was trashing the billboards as a desperate marketing campaign after what he called a horrible attendance year last year. Are schools having issues with attendance, sure but for different reasons. If UCF had good teams coming in attendance would be fine, UCF's best opponent last year was BYU on a week night. Now usf had Maryland, NCSU, ECU and UCF at home, no excuse for averaging under 30k let alone 20K.

We averaged almost 31K, in the midst of our worst years ever .... only 6K less than UCF, in the midst of their best years ever. Show the trophy cases again ... It's the only case you have right now.

No, usf averaged under 20,000, sorry if the facts get in the way of your narrative.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

We averaged almost 31K, in the midst of our worst years ever .... only 6K less than UCF, in the midst of their best years ever. Show the trophy cases again ... It's the only case you have right now.

No, usf averaged under 20,000, sorry if the facts get in the way of your narrative.

we know, we sucked,

but again, what were the actual attendance #s for the UCF games?

Edited by 2000bull

Karma, I think you accidentally pissed on your own argument and posted trophy pictures to make up for it.  Even UF and FSU have had attendance issues in recent years.  Don't take it personal. 

He definitely does. He came over to our site a dozen years ago, talking trash, and we were mean boys to him ... so now he's back, trying in the worst ways to pay us back ... it's actually pretty funny ... in a sad pathetic way.

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Ahh triple, know this, I called usf football a house of cards ten years ago, I'm paid in full but your misery has a long way to go. No fan base, poor coaching and crappy administrative leadership is what you and usf deserve.

Edited by Karma

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Ahh triple, know this, I called usf football a house of cards ten years ago.

Link?

Link?

I'll vouch for him .... even an idiot knows that programs have down cycles. It was just a matter of time ... although, funny thing is he was saying that before we played them the first 4 times. He'd been pretty quiet after that until recently

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Link?

I'll vouch for him .... even an idiot knows that programs have down cycles. It was just a matter of time ... although, funny thing is he was saying that before we played them the first 4 times. He'd been pretty quiet after that until recently

Not surprising that he went into hiding for the better part of a decade.  HIs name should be "Vermin" rather than Karma.