• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

At least you didn't try to counter the obvious truths presented .... and if that scenario does play out, will you still come here looking for validation or will that once and for all cure your inferiority complex.

Actually it is a superiority complex

My bad, you are correct ....

superiority complex
n.
1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.
2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.

superiority complex
n
1. an inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  35
  • Days Won:  0

Have you ever tried to pour a gallon of milk into a shot glass?

Pretty sad that there was once a time you actually thought this would work.  

My point is proven even further. It's a figure of speech pertaining to the bullspen regulars trying to absorb and comprehend large amounts of informative information (not much to most others) that doesn't benefit them.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

My point is proven even further. It's a figure of speech pertaining to the bullspen regulars trying to absorb and comprehend large amounts of informative information (not much to most others) that doesn't benefit them.

Nice try.  If you were really going for a figure of speech, you would have said it in the form of an analogy rather than the manner you chose.  I hope the spill wasn't too bad and that you didn't cry over it.  

Nice try.  If you were really going for a figure of speech, you would have said it in the form of an analogy rather than the manner you chose.  I hope the spill wasn't too bad and that you didn't cry over it.  

Yep, "form of an analogy". Whatever helps you to keep the pain down.

• Topic Count:  76
  • Content Count:  6,712
  • Days Won:  17

What helps you? Astroglide?

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

What helps you? Astroglide?

He de-fangs the gerbils first

• Upvote 1

At least you didn't try to counter the obvious truths presented .... and if that scenario does play out, will you still come here looking for validation or will that once and for all cure your inferiority complex.

Actually it is a superiority complex

My bad, you are correct ....

superiority complex

n.

1. An exaggerated feeling of being superior to others.

2. A psychological defense mechanism in which feelings of superiority counter or conceal feelings of inferiority.

superiority complex

n

1. an inflated estimate of one's own merit, usually manifested in arrogance

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/superiority+complex

I notice you didn't address any of the factual information of my post.  Of course, since everything I posted was undeniable evidence of UCF's superiority, it probably was best of you just to ignore it!  :roflmao:

The rest of your post was inconsequential if you had the intelligence to follow the line of reasoning to that point. It's not about actual superiority .... of which you are not, you are just definitely having the better run of success RIGHT NOW .... it's about why karma and the rest of you assclowns feel compelled to continue to come over here ... What's the psychological urge that drives you to come here looking for validation. I thought it was an inferiority complex, but you nailed it with superiority complex. You must still harbor feelings of inadequacies for some reason even during this successful run of yours and are trying to buoy yourselves by convincing us that you are indeed superior, you're not. We are at the same level, but you are just having more success at this level at this point in time.

1.  I'm not looking for validation.  It wouldn't be any fun if you were to actually validate my perfectly made, factual arguments!

I did validate them, you moron ... although the one about tv ratings was a joke considering who and when you played.

2.  Bulls have no business talking about karma after the **** your fans pulled from 2000 to 2010.

Good grief, another whiny, little baby about that. If you will point out which board members came over to that piece of **** board of yours and continually hurt your all's little feelings maybe we can get them to apologize. Any **** you caught while coming over here during that time was more than warranted.

And the only thing I've said about karma, not Karma the whiny little girl formally known as STK, is that if there was such a thing, you guys would never have had the football run of success after killing a player .... and you want to compare THAT to us being mean boys to trespassers on an Internet message board?? That is totally ****** up ....

1.  I'm not looking for validation.  It wouldn't be any fun if you were to actually validate my perfectly made, factual arguments!

I did validate them, you moron ... although the one about tv ratings was a joke considering who and when you played.

2.  Bulls have no business talking about karma after the **** your fans pulled from 2000 to 2010.

Good grief, another whiny, little baby about that. If you will point out which board members came over to that piece of **** board of yours and continually hurt your all's little feelings maybe we can get them to apologize. Any **** you caught while coming over here during that time was more than warranted.

And the only thing I've said about karma, not Karma the whiny little girl formally known as STK, is that if there was such a thing, you guys would never have had the football run of success after killing a player .... and you want to compare THAT to us being mean boys to trespassers on an Internet message board?? That is totally ****** up ....

Stop your whining. I'm not going to change your diaper buddy.

TV Ratings >>> License Plates

Deal with it.

• Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  19,395
  • Days Won:  233

funny-butt-scoot-dog-gif-6.gif