• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The New, Improved Dumbgeon (Including Random Thoughts from around the site by UCF and UM fans)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

This what is sad about UCF fans...their coach is garbage...he continually lies, he has been caught cheating in recruiting twice, killed a player, is a racist...but as long as they win he can do no wrong...UCF fans have no room to talk trash...are you serious...calling us scum?  You f'ing nut job get out of here...you have zero room to talk trash as long as that scum bag is your head coach...

Please list the cheating things, in detail about how GOL was involved. I'm sorry for calling you scum, I meant losers.

Sweet Jesus...stop defending this guy...your ad resigned and good ol O'Racist had no involement what so ever?  Go away...you are pathetic...

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Days Won:  1

I have no idea why anyone entains your sorry ass fan base in conversation that defends that piece of trash...I'll leave it at that....

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

I have no idea why anyone entains your sorry ass fan base in conversation that defends that piece of trash...I'll leave it at that....

Still waiting on examples that have actually been proven.

Well this guy you speak of sounds awesome, only wish I were him.

No I'm here because of the arrogance of USF, their leadership and fans. You guys actually thought you were a good program. I can still see that big 4 billboard in my mind. I remember showing it to my wife and saying this was going to bite them in the ass.

That was pure arrogance and now this is pure KARMA.

Just stop the bs, STK ... Your earlier allusion to the Trophygate that went on here gave you away as someone who goes way back, coupled with the FSU connection and the vitriol for USF, it's definitely you. I'm surprised you didn't come back after the Fiesta Bowl win ... and if there really was such a thing as karma, football programs who kill players wouldn't have the success they do.

It's sad all USF fans can do is celebrate the death of a UCF football player. When The USF athletic staff witnessed the death of Mr. Dorsey in the USF weight room I did not see any UCF fans celebrating it. I do feel sorry for you guys, can't imagine getting off on a young mans death like you people do.

Actually you would be wrong, not surprising. The entire case is about wether UCF knew of his condition, GOL has little to do with it. UCF will win this case, deal with it.

Isn't your school spending hundreds of thousands of dollars just so that your coach can get off on killing a player? Or is the goal not to get off? What is it you guys are trying so hard in court to accomplish?

Well this guy you speak of sounds awesome, only wish I were him.

No I'm here because of the arrogance of USF, their leadership and fans. You guys actually thought you were a good program. I can still see that big 4 billboard in my mind. I remember showing it to my wife and saying this was going to bite them in the ass.

That was pure arrogance and now this is pure KARMA.

Just stop the bs, STK ... Your earlier allusion to the Trophygate that went on here gave you away as someone who goes way back, coupled with the FSU connection and the vitriol for USF, it's definitely you. I'm surprised you didn't come back after the Fiesta Bowl win ... and if there really was such a thing as karma, football programs who kill players wouldn't have the success they do.

It's sad all USF fans can do is celebrate the death of a UCF football player. When The USF athletic staff witnessed the death of Mr. Dorsey in the USF weight room I did not see any UCF fans celebrating it. I do feel sorry for you guys, can't imagine getting off on a young mans death like you people do.

That's not celebrating a death. You picked the name Karma ... which was stupid to begin with considering what it really means. I just showed you that if there really was such a thing, it would have affected your PROGRAM because of Plancher ... and if there's any REAL karma in this whole situation, it revolves around USF and the railroading of CJL.

Pay no attention to the APR scores under leavitt, the complete lack of discipline under Leavitt or the fact he never won anything.

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Ha, they get to talk smack; they've beaten us twice now. When we right the ship again, we'll do our smack talking, just like old times. I don't ever go on UCF message boards, but I'm sure some of our fans will carry the "smack talking mantle" nicely in the land of Makebelieve and pegasi.

I agree with Red; overall, I have never heard our fan base act as classless as UCF

Winners usually talk more, you must not have heard or read the comments from your fan base when USF was good. Prople like cyberbull, triple b and S.Bien. There is a reason they were all banned from the rivals site.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

I agree with Red; overall, I have never heard our fan base act as classless as UCF

Winners usually talk more, you must not have heard or read the comments from your fan base when USF was good. Prople like cyberbull, triple b and S.Bien. There is a reason they were all banned from the rivals site.

:rolleyes:  ... First, I was never banned from the Rivals site. I never posted there. Second, like I said before, everything I said here was triggered by ***wipe fans like you on this board and the ESPN board, which was my first introduction to you dbags. We weren't even scheduled to play each other when you little girls were over HERE whining and moaning about us. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13

Haha yeah right. USF blows.

Edited by Hahahahaha