• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami game will be a noon kickoff and on a main network

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I heard its on ESPN3 (NOT a real network, and by no means National)

Noon?  What the Hell is the matter with y'all?  Noon?  I wanted a night game!  Still haven't recovered from having to get to Son Life Stadium at 4:00 am in a monsoon for the Gatas game!  Do you know what beer tatses like at 5:00 am????

What time do gates open?

It's most likely going to be on ESPN U.... Lots open at 8am Gates open at 10:30am. Don't ***** at us... USF doesn't control the TV schedule.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Oh Well. Get it out of the way early and move on to more pleasant ways of spending your Saturday.

Yep.  I look forward to getting home and getting respectfully hammered before 6 PM after Miami has their way with us.

54-6 UM over USF.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  482
  • Days Won:  1

Oh Well. Get it out of the way early and move on to more pleasant ways of spending your Saturday.

Yep.  I look forward to getting home and getting respectfully hammered before 6 PM after Miami has their way with us.

54-6 UM over USF.

What?? 6 Points?!! Are you serious? Really???

No way we can score that many lol  :baghead:

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls3m

It's official. Miami-USF will kick off at noon on Sept. 28 at RayJay. Will be shown on ABC, ESPN or ESPNU @USFFootball

South Carolina @ UCF just got announced for Noon on one of those 3 networks, as well. Ok St @ WVU is also slated for the same time on one of the 3.

ESPNU here we come... UCF will get ABC, and WVU will get ESPN... this is my stone cold lead pipe lock of the week.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

My point exactly, was responding to someone's comment on the first page "I saw that.... a nooner at the WOK in late September? Yikes.... you guys better start stocking up on ice and water... that place will be an oven".  in reference to UCF playing SC.     

We have nothing on UCF this season,  they have a better team, better AD, and they actually have an OCS unlike us.(Ill also say their fans have more passion than ours as well,  look at the droves of fans they brought to the Sundome last year ( thousands).   Our fans make excuses why they cant attend home games let alone road games.   Go to any road game other than the likes of FSU, ND Michigan St ect and you will see that we usually take a cpl hundred at best. 

Just to chime in on your Kaniggit lovefest with their fans (some of which I agree with, some not), saw in the paper this morning that as of last weekend, their home game this weekend wasn't sold out. I'm sure it will before game time, if it already hasn't, but that's pathetic. You don't think we would have sold 45K seats to a home game with South Carolina well in advance of a week before if we 2-0?

.... Sorry for the interruption. You can go back to slobbering over them again.

Joey Knight â€@TBTimes_Bulls3m

It's official. Miami-USF will kick off at noon on Sept. 28 at RayJay. Will be shown on ABC, ESPN or ESPNU @USFFootball

South Carolina @ UCF just got announced for Noon on one of those 3 networks, as well. Ok St @ WVU is also slated for the same time on one of the 3.

ESPNU here we come... UCF will get ABC, and WVU will get ESPN... this is my stone cold lead pipe lock of the week.

Which would be great if that were the case.... which it's not. ESPN historically want's the SEC teams on so they'll get the USC game and ABC historically takes the B12 games so WVU/OSU will be there

We'll be on ESPN U getting out ass kicked.

My point exactly, was responding to someone's comment on the first page "I saw that.... a nooner at the WOK in late September? Yikes.... you guys better start stocking up on ice and water... that place will be an oven".  in reference to UCF playing SC.     

We have nothing on UCF this season,  they have a better team, better AD, and they actually have an OCS unlike us.(Ill also say their fans have more passion than ours as well,  look at the droves of fans they brought to the Sundome last year ( thousands).   Our fans make excuses why they cant attend home games let alone road games.   Go to any road game other than the likes of FSU, ND Michigan St ect and you will see that we usually take a cpl hundred at best. 

Just to chime in on your Kaniggit lovefest with their fans (some of which I agree with, some not), saw in the paper this morning that as of last weekend, their home game this weekend wasn't sold out. I'm sure it will before game time, if it already hasn't, but that's pathetic. You don't think we would have sold 45K seats to a home game with South Carolina well in advance of a week before if we 2-0?

Many of them are making the trip to Lexington for the UF game that night.... Agreed though... I can't understand how that game isn't sold out... 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  28
  • Days Won:  0

Did you go to the FSU game? USF had a great turnout and we were loud!

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  839

The game isn't this weekend...

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711

The 1500 tickets you saw were and have only been available as full season tickets or 3 game packages with a choice of two thoer games that didn't include USF, as a choice. Many people were waiting for single tickets to go on sale, but UCF hasn't released them, because UCF still had $89 season tickets remaining for the rest of the season (only had 1 home game so far). Today, those $89 season tickets have been sold and the next season ticket seats are $125. The 3 game packages that started at $60 are now $135 as the cheapest available and going. So it's not like fans could just log in and buy USC tickets and be done with it. UCF never released single game tickets for anyone for the USC game. Since the demand is still high, why do so now? We heard tonight that there are less than 500 left, so it will sellout.

And regarding BHNS, yes, it will be hot. Very hot. But so would any game at noon in September in Florida. Last I checked, Ray Jay doesn't have air conditioning, either. I've been to noon games in September at UCF and 1pm Bucs games and the sun was still just as hot in one as the other.

Edited by Goldenbuc