• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV Options for the game?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It used to be that way, but hasn't been the past couple as more viewing options have come on-line and our team has garnered larger audiences.  But three years of fielding an noncompetitive team comes with a cost and our bills are coming due.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

It used to be that way, but hasn't been the past couple as more viewing options have come on-line and our team has garnered larger audiences.  But three years  1 and 1/2 seasons of fielding an noncompetitive team comes with a cost and our bills are coming due.

FIFY. You really aren't counting wins against Miami, Rutgers, Clemson, UL and Notre Dame as uncompetitive are you?

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

Just get the HDMI adapter for iPad and connect other end to TV. Runs my 130" projector perfectly.

Just get the HDMI adapter for iPad and connect other end to TV. Runs my 130" projector perfectly.

When they announce the next iPad, I'm going to pick up an iPad 4 when the price drops and get one of those adapters. They are pretty pricey for an adaptor though, aren't they $39?

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

I prefer espn3 over ESPN game plan. I watch on my laptop and watch another game on the tv.

game plan was overpriced, low-def violation.

but the best was when USF was un a real conference and most the games were on masnhd or snyhd, which were available on direct tv sports pack.

I prefer espn3 over ESPN game plan. I watch on my laptop and watch another game on the tv.

game plan was overpriced, low-def violation.

but the best was when USF was un a real conference and most the games were on masnhd or snyhd, which were available on direct tv sports pack.

ESPN3 has every ESPN Game Plan game and in HD (if available).  I think ESPN Game Plan was in SD as late as last season and looks like it still is this season. Can't imagine why its been in SD for so long, especially as expensive it is.

SNY was later dropped by some TV providers like Dish. And some of those games were in SD. Yuck

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

When they announce the next iPad, I'm going to pick up an iPad 4 when the price drops and get one of those adapters. They are pretty pricey for an adaptor though, aren't they $39?

I think it was $29.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

It used to be that way, but hasn't been the past couple as more viewing options have come on-line and our team has garnered larger audiences.  But three years  1 and 1/2 seasons of fielding an noncompetitive team comes with a cost and our bills are coming due.

FIFY. You really aren't counting wins against Miami, Rutgers, Clemson, UL and Notre Dame as uncompetitive are you?

In the last three years the big east has been mediocre at best -- we have ween 3-4, 1-6, and 1-6.  We simply have not been competitive.  And this season we put up hands down the worst performance I have ever witnessed of any team, from little league through cheer leading competitions.  We are down to the point the few fans we have left are such die hards the general response is to "write letters of encouragement".  A bit like the ship captain asking the band to play...

In conference it's been a lot longer than 3 years being mediocre. Never finished higher than 3rd of 8. I'd say most were on board until late 2011.

Edited by slick1ru2