• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV Options for the game?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Get used to it. ESPN3 isn't a bad option, the game will be available until next summer to watch over again. There are various ways to watch on your TV including a long computer monitor cable, HDMI cable or wireless and via the free ESPN app on the XBox 360. The key is either having an ISP or TV Provider that has ESPN access. Or, you can log in to the website and access it even without having either if you have a friend or relatve who will share their log in information.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Get used to it. ESPN3 isn't a bad option, the game will be available until next summer to watch over again. There are various ways to watch on your TV including a long computer monitor cable, HDMI cable or wireless and via the free ESPN app on the XBox 360. The key is either having an ISP or TV Provider that has ESPN access. Or, you can log in to the website and access it even without having either if you have a friend or relatve who will share their log in information.

Also, check out the Chromecast if you haven't yet. Nifty piece of equipment that plugs into an HDMI port on your tv and simulcasts whatever's in your Chrome browser on your computer. Works over wifi. We've been impressed with how ours works, and it's relatively cheap too ($35).

Also, check out the Chromecast if you haven't yet. Nifty piece of equipment that plugs into an HDMI port on your tv and simulcasts whatever's in your Chrome browser on your computer. Works over wifi. We've been impressed with how ours works, and it's relatively cheap too ($35).

Yes, I'd classify that under wireless HDMI, of which there are various ones supporting various bandwidths all the way up to 1080p full bandwidth. I use a inexpensive cable from Amazon on the TV that doesn't have an XBox 360.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  8,159
  • Days Won:  8

Yes, I'd classify that under wireless HDMI, of which there are various ones supporting various bandwidths all the way up to 1080p full bandwidth. I use a inexpensive cable from Amazon on the TV that doesn't have an XBox 360.

I have a cable as well but have had resolution issues when stretching to my 50" TV that I don't have with the Chromecast. Any advice?

I have a cable as well but have had resolution issues when stretching to my 50" TV that I don't have with the Chromecast. Any advice?

You need to go into your control panel on your computer and change the resolution. In the control panel, you can either extend the screen or put it all on your TV. Might be easier to have it all on your TV, right click on the screen and adjust the resolution. Or you can extend it so you can chat on the TBP on your computer while watching the screen. For that, right click on the TV and change the resolution, it won't effect your computer screen resolution.

Sounds like Chormecast automatically ups the resolution.

• Topic Count:  584
  • Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Get used to it.

Hard to argue with that... not like we are being disrespected or anything -- play awful football get awful TV coverage