• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Personal Milestone

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I've got 13,000+ in the last 25 months. That's like 17 a day. Every day. Yikes!

But I'll be cutting waaay back. My doctorate starts tomorrow, so I'll be MIA around here for a while

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

I've got 13,000+ in the last 25 months. That's like 17 a day. Every day. Yikes!

But I'll be cutting waaay back. My doctorate starts tomorrow, so I'll be MIA around here for a while

You ran away from my total for a while, but I will catch up!! Best of luck with your doctorate program, professor.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

GaUSFBull = 10000 posts/ approx 4 years= 2500 per year / 365 days= 6.84 post per day

Apis Bull = 15000 posts/ 11 years = 1363 per year/ 365 days = 3.73 post per day

The old TBP site used to calculate that for you. B)
Worse, it calculated time spent on TBP.

Nonetheless you guys should be proud of your 'numbers', the people you reach and time talking about the Bulls (most folks). You just aren't twitter whores that measure self worth on number of tweets. Don't feel bad about that. :)

Ah yes, but some are both.

Ben â€@BenFBullsBucs 1 Sep

@CoachTaggart still on the bus coach! Once everyone buys in, USF will be back! We WILL #DoSomething soon! God bless!

:wtf:

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

This is my 15,000th post.  I am walking in the shadow of great posters before me; Triple B, Bulliever, ET, and the immortal smazza.  As I ponder what it means to have 15,000 posts, I realize that this takes up way too much of my time.

Mine post total turned over at 100,000

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

The number just kinda sneaks up on you. Bham!

GaUSFBull = 10000 posts/ approx 4 years= 2500 per year / 365 days= 6.84 post per day

Nonetheless you guys should be proud of your 'numbers', the people you reach and time talking about the Bulls (most folks). You just aren't twitter whores that measure self worth on number of tweets. Don't feel bad about that. :)

@CoachTaggart still on the bus coach! Once everyone buys in, USF will be back! We WILL #DoSomething soon! God bless!

LOL I have 152 tweets in 2 years. You have going on 11k in God knows how long. I'm basically still a Twitter virgin. If we are talking about Twitter whores, you should be checked regularly for STDs.

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I didn't know Twitter counted tweets.  I have 16.

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Shoot, I have more Tweets from Warren Sapp than that, lol. I kid. Only a couple.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

LOL I have 152 tweets in 2 years. You have going on 11k in God knows how long. I'm basically still a Twitter virgin. If we are talking about Twitter whores, you should be checked regularly for STDs.

It ain't how many times you do it. It's who you are doing and how much you charge. My conscience is clear. Obviously you are the one with that burning sensation.

And in the interest of accuracy I am well less than half that total, the bulk of which go to supporting USF, our players, The BP,  our recruits and the students. You might want to try it some time.

Ben â€@BenFBullsBucs 1 Sep@CoachTaggart still on the bus coach! Once everyone buys in, USF will be back! We WILL #DoSomething soon! God bless!

It ain't how many times you do it. It's who you are doing and how much you charge. My conscience is clear. Obviously you are the one with that burning sensation.

And in the interest of accuracy I am well less than half that total, the bulk of which go to supporting USF, our players, The BP,  our recruits and the students. You might want to try it some time.

Sounds like the voice of experience from a lifetime of whoredom, Bill.

Sorry Apis, hate that this assclown is trying to goad me into a pissing match on your celebratory thread, even though he has no clue how I support USF.