• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Future Opponents in Plenty Tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

Oh - CREEPY HOT ANNOUNCER IS BACK!  Welcome!  Give me a U?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,065
  • Days Won:  38

Make different sides of the field say things that no one responds to, and keep doing it every single game so it is awkward!

• Topic Count:  148
  • Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

The girlfriend is a Miami fan, so, I watched the game with her. FAU is fast on defense (not surprising being located in south Florida). Their offense was a hot mess, but, if they get a QB squared away, they could be OK. Their receivers looked very solid when the ball was in the same zip code.

Miami was sloppy. A ton of penalties (not surprising, it's Miami). They also ran a flea flicker on the first play for a big gain and a reverse (which was the play their RB got dinged up on). GF doesn't agree, but, that's kind of a crap way to play a game against FAU if you're Miami. You should be able to line up and show them why they went to FAU and not the U. The talent gap should be so huge that you don't need to run trick plays to blow that game open. If Johnson had suffered a real injury on that, they would be done. They also lost a reserve receiver late on a deep ball after the game was already decided.

Point being... I think Golden can be out coached pretty easily. It remains to be seen if CWT is a guy that can win a game because he's a better coach than the guy on the other sideline, but, I think there is going to be a decent talent gap between the teams, so, if we win that one, it's going to be because we're smarter.

Miami could have easily scored 2 more TDs though... Morris hit WRs in the hands on TD passes that were dropped. I think it would have been the same series, but, their MLB butter-fingered a ball that he would have taken to the house too. They have some talent and will have some time to get the kinks worked out before we play them.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  685
  • Content Count:  7,646
  • Days Won:  6

Cincinnati looks good - up on Purdue 21-7. EDIT - sorry wrong thread.

Edited by 79 Bull

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf maybe one of the worst teams inthe country