• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coach Taggart TV Show

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,700
  • Days Won:  108

Did they ditch the studio set and Dave Reynolds as host?  Will every show be taped in the comfy confines of the Bulls Locker Room?  BTW, I heard they stopped taping the USF Football Coaches Show last year half way through the season and just played reruns to finish out the season.

About when the team stopped playing for Skip. j/k

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  163

wow--- what a marked improvement in content, production values, and overall watchability--- I am glad they bagged that old set with those overstuffed couches. And we get to see practice video that is worth watching, not just old video of games. GREAT JOB SO FAR-- hope this isn't a one time thing

if this is any indication of what he has done to right the ship-- my attitude will be greatly improved

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Can anyone upload the show?

Missed today's broadcast

• Topic Count:  553
  • Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

wow--- what a marked improvement in content, production values, and overall watchability--- I am glad they bagged that old set with those overstuffed couches. And we get to see practice video that is worth watching, not just old video of games. GREAT JOB SO FAR-- hope this isn't a one time thing

if this is any indication of what he has done to right the ship-- my attitude will be greatly improved

That all sounds great but none of us out of the area can now see the show. Not unless its going to be put on the USF website. They should upload it to YouTube.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

Thanks Mike, found it and set it on DVR. You were right; Saturday Aug 31 at 8:30-9:00 am.

Edit for others:

MOR Tampa

Bright house: 12 or 1012

Verizon: 12 or 512

Comcast: 2 or 437

Knology: 12

Direct TV: 891

Dish: 32 or 8697

There is no 891 on DirecTv. Anyone able to find it?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Try 32 or 32-1

If I could edit my old post I would update that if those are the channels (found on Wikipedia).

call me crazy-- but if you go to WMOR website-- they show that time slot as Paid Programming

http://www.mor-tv.com/programming

and have nothing on the rest of the website about the show at all. Are we paying to have this shown?

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  172
  • Days Won:  0

Mike, that is what I thought too.

When the show started and ended, it had the traditional infomercial pre and post message (ie. the following is a paid program and doesn't represent the views of MOR...). It was also between two infomercials.

Seeing as it seems USF puts the whole show together, I suspect they just bought paid programming time slot and slapped it in.

I realize we have fallen pretty hard, but that was pretty eye opening (as was being relegated to MOR).

But, I will say, Id rather have a show than no show at all. Also, the show was the best one I've seen put together IMO.

• Upvote 1

Mike, that is what I thought too.

When the show started and ended, it had the traditional infomercial pre and post message (ie. the following is a paid program and doesn't represent the views of MOR...). It was also between two infomercials.

Seeing as it seems USF puts the whole show together, I suspect they just bought paid programming time slot and slapped it in.

I realize we have fallen pretty hard, but that was pretty eye opening (as was being relegated to MOR).

But, I will say, Id rather have a show than no show at all. Also, the show was the best one I've seen put together IMO.

I agree that the quality of the show is way up from previous versions

I worry that we are no longer getting any money from the coaches show that used to be broadcast on the local ABC(?) affiliate. Perhaps something to do with ESPN. But the money was part of the salary the coach could expect. Not a ton of money for us but still impacts the amount we can offer to any head coach