• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV Reminder, TONIGHT 10:30, Wed Aug 21

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

ESPNU The American Football Preview

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

10:30 to 10:35

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  393
  • Days Won:  0

I just watched it at 7:30 tonight. Of course, it was largely about Louisville, Louisville, Louisville. However, coach Taggart was interviewed  on  the phone. Good interview but not exceptional. They did not predict our record.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  194
  • Content Count:  6,785
  • Days Won:  3

Should have been entitled the "Teddy Bridgewater & Louisville Cardinals Season Summary Show'. On the plus side, there was about a two minute chit-chat with CWT. Nothing of substance, just the need to deal with adversity (ala the 04:00 scrimmage). The bottom line being that The Ville probably won't compete for a NC given the weak in and out of conference scheduling. The only two potential hiccups are UCF & Cinci. 

This is a case of some being better than none. No mention of SMU, Memphis, etc. 

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Wow.. The bias shown to Louisville, who just happens to to be moving to ESPN's ACC is sickening.

I understand mentioning them being favorites to win, but the show is supposed to be ABOUT THE AAC CONFERENCE.

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Scratch that.  Its the Teddie Bridgewater show.

The main graphic behind the 2 hosts has practically consistently been a picture of Bridgewater

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  2,166
  • Days Won:  1

Yeah I accidentally stumbled onto it. There was a couple mins with Coach T and they mentioned Aaron Lynch as the best player not named Teddy in the conference.

But pretty much Louisville and Bridgewater suckfest.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,432
  • Days Won:  19

I don't know why you are all surprised. ESPN has been treating the conference this way since the formal transition to the AAC. And to be honest, I hope for great things to happen for Louisville; but I am worried that they may be overrated. Louisville can not afford to stumble on any AAC opponents given their 'easy' schedule. 

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Both Louisville and Rutgers need to go winless in conference play and undefeated in OOC play.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Wow.. The bias shown to Louisville, who just happens to to be moving to ESPN's ACC is sickening.

I understand mentioning them being favorites to win, but the show is supposed to be ABOUT THE AAC CONFERENCE.

The bias is because UL has done something, beat an SEC team in a BCS bowl, has a Heisman contender. No one else in the conference is even close. Its the equivalent of the hype WVU was getting after beating GA in the Sugar Bowl and when they had multiple Heisman contenders. Right now, no one in the AAC stands out but UL. If you watch the SEC show they did the same, basically concentrated on Bama and if you were a Tenn fan, you would be  disappointed. Same goes with all the other conference shows they did, they concentrated on the teams most likely to win the conference, not the bottom dwellers. Trust me, if one of the other AAC teams breaks out, its going to start eclipsing UL on ESPN.