• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

#USFBulls Opponents Message Boards

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,019
  • Days Won:  469

Not completely complete, but mostly.

http://thebullspen.com/index.php/page/links.html

...and a tab above (GameDay Links)

I first start with listing independent boards like TheBullsPen.com since I know they can use all the help they can get.  Teams listed without a board right now I have not yet identified an indy board.  For those everyone knows to hit the Rivals, Scout, 247, ESPn, etc.

Plenty more to come on that page to as we approach the season.

Also, if you join any of those sites or visit sites where you are an exisitng member, please remember to put your referral link in your signature.  You can acquire this by cliking on your screen name in the upper right corner and going to Client Area > Referrals

The 'Direct Option' will give you a hyperlink to TBP that includes your member number.  You will get referrals credited to you when someone come to TBP via your link and registers.  I will report referrals as they occur.

For testing purposes, my referral link is in my signature below.  Any questions, please post them here.

Let's get out there and get some chatter started.

Go Bulls.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,034
  • Content Count:  7,510
  • Days Won:  10

Brad - I'm getting a "page not found" on the link.

Thanks, it's fixed. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Thanks. I always like seeing what the fans from other teams are saying. Gives more build up leading up to the game.

A couple of helpful hints.

If you are going to put in a referral as suggested, most message boards use the BBCode option.  You may have to manually remove the quotes from the code to get it to work, and

If you plan on registering on opponents boards to read and comment, beware many of them have approvals along the way in order to even open an account....and some moderate posts.  So don't expect it to be too quick on some of them.   Life ain't always as simple as it is here on TBP.

The folks at Michigan State have already invited me to tailgates.   :)