• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Josh Brown done for the year...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Chris Bivins, Torrel Saffold, Kenneth Durden, Lamar Robbins, Nate Godwin, Hassan Childs, Brandon Salinas,Trevon Griffin, Fidel Montgomery, Jalen Spencer will take this over just fine.

It's going to be pick city this year with the way our D-Line is going to rush the QB...will make these kids looks like superstars.

We have a lot of depth, but a lot of young depth. It's scary how we're going to rely on a lot of players without much gametime experience.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Can't be any worse than last year, we were dead last in turnovers. Can only get better from here....

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Hoping for never having another season as the last team to get an INT.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

we always seem bare at most positions

i am so used to this

we were deep at rb for a while but we are always thin at qb;oline and now dbackfield

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Chris Bivins, Torrel Saffold, Kenneth Durden, Lamar Robbins, Nate Godwin, Hassan Childs, Brandon Salinas,Trevon Griffin, Fidel Montgomery, Jalen Spencer will take this over just fine.

It's going to be pick city this year with the way our D-Line is going to rush the QB...will make these kids looks like superstars.

We have a lot of depth, but a lot of young depth. It's scary how we're going to rely on a lot of players without much gametime experience.

I'm not too worried about it. We have some good corners on the roster and more coming in. We should be fine, even with the lack of experience.  I expect Montgomery, Durden, Saffold, Bivins to be the top 4 corners. If our DLine is as good as advertised, it will take a ton of pressure off our back 7.

Just thinking how good this young backfield is going to be in a couple of years. Hopefully this DC is competent and does a better job than he did against the Bucs in the Super Bowl. The Raiders lost so bad that its considered one of the worse Super Bowls in history. I loved it, TD after TD but it seems non-Bucs fan got bored.

Went looking for reassurance that our DC knows what he's doing. Didn't find any. . I just hope we have some excellent position coaches on defense.

The Raiders had the 29th-ranked defense in the league this season and had franchise worsts in touchdown passes allowed (31), yards per carry (5.1), yards passing (4,262) and total yards (6,201), while giving up the third most points (433) in team history.

http://blog.sfgate.com/raiders/2012/01/05/bresnahan-officially-unofficially-fired/

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/01/05/chuck-bresnahan-is-indeed-on-the-way-out/

idriveamoped says: Jan 5, 2012 3:05 PM

After the terrible job he did in Cin. I was surprise that Bresh found a job, now that he is fired from Oak, I don’t think he has anywhere else to go.

:facepalm:  

• Topic Count:  258
  • Content Count:  7,780
  • Days Won:  7

Slick is on an early campaign.