• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF - as portrayed by Wikipedia

Bear

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  8,878
  • Days Won:  28

I actually ran into some guys at the dog park that went to San Fran. I was obviously wearing a USF tee shirt as usual outside of work and a guy asked if I went to USF. I said yes and he screamed "go Dons!" While I looked at him stupidly(as the iconic U was prominent on the shirt. Turns out they're not to happy that they have to go to usfca.edu considering they've been around over a hundred years and we've only been around since 1956...

Nice sample set of usfca alumni. If they can't figure that out...or if they're just stirring the pot, doesn't matter. I don't like 'em. Too much Cali Mary Jane, not enough common sense.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  4,423
  • Days Won:  19

I have tried sending an email to the production marketing group that created 'Get on the Bus - Taggart' video: (BullsVision)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3MOLaXBpcg

But after nearly a month, there has been no changes to USF wiki pages. How about help from TheBullsPen?