• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I have seen one benefit of the new conference

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

If Our fan base would put 1/2 the effort into building up/ supporting  the Team/School as they do as ripping it apart we would be a juggernaut. 

Instead all they wanna do is Bi-ch and complain.

Baby steps. First, winning record against Ball State THEN juggernaut.

We don't play against BSU again AFAIK, but I will enjoy giving Futgers a going-away ass-thrashing.

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  12

If Our fan base would put 1/2 the effort into building up/ supporting  the Team/School as they do as ripping it apart we would be a juggernaut. 

We don't play against BSU again AFAIK, but I will enjoy giving Futgers a going-away ass-thrashing.

There's always the chance of meeting BSU in a bowl game!

Also, I can't do any more Rutgers games; my heart can't take any more heartache. Whether it's in Tampa or NJ, if I go to a Rutgers game, then we lose in some amazingly painful fashion.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049

Also, I can't do any more Rutgers games; my heart can't take any more heartache. Whether it's in Tampa or NJ, if I go to a Rutgers game, then we lose in some amazingly painful fashion.

Oh, so YOU'RE the culprit.

Only Futgers game I've been to was the 2005 (?) shellacking we gave them in NJ.

Hard to believe it's been that long. Seems like yesterday.

Ruck Futgers!!!!!!!!

Edited by charsibb

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091

A balanced schedule with 4 home and away. No more years of only 3 home games in conference. Hey, when you are hungry sometimes you have to try to scrape a few crumbs.

there is no benefit to joining aac

the comment itself is frightening to the rest of us that expected usf would challenged the established 3 in the the state

this is a death blow for usf football

an unmitigated disaster

• Upvote 1

Ruck Futgers!!!!!!!!

Rutgers was always better coached

and most of the time executed their plays better

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Ruck Futgers!!!!!!!!

No, it would seem YOU'RE the culprit, we lost almost every game you DIDN'T go to!  :D

Ruck Futgers!!!

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

A balanced schedule with 4 home and away. No more years of only 3 home games in conference. Hey, when you are hungry sometimes you have to try to scrape a few crumbs.

the comment itself is frightening to the rest of us that expected usf would challenged the established 3 in the the state

an unmitigated disaster

First of all, you take all of this too seriously.  Did you not see the crumbs remark? :wtf: That said, you have been living in a pure fantasy world. Sorry that your manhood is defined by how your favorite team does.  :FIREdevil:   How many in the media here in Tampa have you ever heard talk about USF football or any sport on a regular basis?  Hard to build a powerhouse when no one is paying attention.  This is not the NFL where the playing field has been leveled with a draft,  free agency and a salary cap.  Most want to watch and follow and( if you are good enough) play for a name brand team.  You say so yourself when you are pimping USC.  I remember when I came back to Florida in the 80s after living out west that mediocre Florida was still the most popular team in the state despite the recent success of UM and FSU.  Anyone with and understanding of how things work knew that support and following was going to pay off for them and it did.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

Too bad his donations did not equal his expectations.  Then again, he was too busy hanging out and fidgeting with dudes in muscle shirts.

Too bad his donations did not equal his expectations.  Then again, he was too busy hanging out and fidgeting with dudes in muscle shirts.

I donate more than you

• Upvote 1

an unmitigated disaster

First of all, you take all of this too seriously.  Did you not see the crumbs remark? :wtf: That said, you have been living in a pure fantasy world. Sorry that your manhood is defined by how your favorite team does.  :FIREdevil:   How many in the media here in Tampa have you ever heard talk about USF football or any sport on a regular basis?  Hard to build a powerhouse when no one is paying attention.  This is not the NFL where the playing field has been leveled with a draft,  free agency and a salary cap.  Most want to watch and follow and( if you are good enough) play for a name brand team.  You say so yourself when you are pimping USC.  I remember when I came back to Florida in the 80s after living out west that mediocre Florida was still the most popular team in the state despite the recent success of UM and FSU.  Anyone with and understanding of how things work knew that support and following was going to pay off for them and it did.

your mentality and comments reflect such an underachieving attitude that there is really nothing more for me to say

you are beaten before you take the field

• Upvote 1