• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Try Amazon Prime Free 30 Day Trial, TheBullsPen earns $2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Fellow TBP members,

Here is a good opportunity to enjoy a free 30 day Amazon membership.  You will get access to Amazon Instant video and free 2 day shipping for 30 days.  You'll also have access to a free kindle book during the trial period. 

As an Amazon partner, for every free trial sign up completed, Amazon pays the site $2.  It's easy money.  I already have Amazon Instant Video and can access on PC, Kindle Fire, Xbox and iphone.

Here is the link to follow:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/video/primesignup?tag=bulliesusfbul-20

Enjoy Unlimited Streaming of Thousands of Movies and TV Shows

Amazon Prime Also Includes:

• Unlimited FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items with no minimum order size
  • A Kindle book to borrow for free each month from the Kindle Owners’ Lending Library

AmPrimeimage.jpg

Please try the free trial and help out the site.  Also, if you can forward the link to friends and family, I would appreciate it.  I will report on this thread the number of signups reported to me from Amazon.

Thanks,

Brad

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

PM Sent

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

If you don't have this, it's really worth looking into. The wife and I do quite a bit of online shopping through amazon. Free 2 day shipping is awesome, and on top of it their streamjng TV and Movies are better than Netflix IMHO. Ours pays for itself in shipping alone every year.

I'm with Hem on the Amazon Prime service itself, and Amazon in general.  Cheaper than iTunes, free shipping on things as large as portable basketball systems.  The Prime shipping and video combination can't be beat.

For those that are Prime members, please reach amazon.comir?t=bulliesusfbul-20&l=ur2&o=1 using the link I have on the main index page.  Thank you.

And for clarification:

If you want to sign up for the free 30 days, you don't have to stay enrolled for the full 30 for the site to benefit. Enroll, try it out, watch a movie, get free shipping and if you decide you don't like it, cancel before 30 days and it's still a win-win.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

If you don't have this, it's really worth looking into. The wife and I do quite a bit of online shopping through amazon. Free 2 day shipping is awesome, and on top of it their streamjng TV and Movies are better than Netflix IMHO. Ours pays for itself in shipping alone every year.

It's just as evil as Twitter with its' simplicity to spend gobs of money .... Their move into Florida won't be a good thing, though.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

I am prime member already... Anything i can do?

Just use the amazon links provided on the site to earn a commission for referrals.  You could pass the link on to any friends. 

• Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  149
  • Days Won:  0

Im signing up asap!

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Signed up, but the streaming video is not free. It's just like the iTunes store - but with an annual fee. You have to pay extra for almost everything. I'm guessing the shipping pays for itself for heavy users, but I don't see any benefit to keeping the Prime account for people like me who buy very little.

For folks who use it, what's the benefit?

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

2 day fast shipping. If you make ten purchases, I think it's worth it. Also, if you are lazy, most movies cost I think about a dollar more than red box. No need to leave the home to rent or to return.