• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

NCAA '14 Fans

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Nothing is going to beat being at a real game. I wanted more of a broadcast feel and I think its definitely that. The weird thing is I played a little of a Play Now in the Early Release and I've played 5 dynasty games and the dynasty games are much better, with new dialog, a pregame show, and occasionally talking about a player with a graphic. I had broken an NCAA record in the game before and they mentioned that.  They even talked about the QB for the Bulls calling a meeting by himself to get the team ready for an away game. Stuff I've never seen in this game before. Its obvious they redid much of the the game when it comes to dynasty mode. . However, the Play Now in the Early Release is like the old game dialog for the past few years.

So love how the players don't merge into each other anymore. I threw a pass and the wr was tackled and flipped, feet up in the air like a martial arts take down. The physics have come a long, long way.

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  924
  • Days Won:  1

So love how the players don't merge into each other anymore. I threw a pass and the wr was tackled and flipped, feet up in the air like a martial arts take down. The physics have come a long, long way.

can't wait to get it tonight at midnight, we have a 24hr Best Buy

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

can't wait to get it tonight at midnight, we have a 24hr Best Buy

If you use this link, TBP gets a commission...

http://www.amazon.com/?_encoding=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&linkCode=ur2&tag=bulliesusfbul-20

• Topic Count:  576
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

slick -- how is dynasty mode?

Thats basically the only thing I ever play. Is there real material difference there?

slick -- how is dynasty mode?

Thats basically the only thing I ever play. Is there real material difference there?

Dynasty mode, IMO, is better. There is a totally new recruiting.  And instead of points for doing things going to Season Showdown they go toward a tree of things you can unlock as your coach advances to new levels. The max level is 57, in the game at WKU Taggart is level 12. I don't know if they will fix the game, it was wrong in the Early Release copy.  The game calling is better, they talk about individual players sometimes for a moment, their season, with a graphic. They also do the little things now, like over the top of the score will be a breakdown by run/pass plays called. Here is what Operation Sports says is the Best NCAA Football to Date.

http://www.operationsports.com/reviews/714/ncaa-football-14/

While a lot of the dynasty mode has remained the same, what has changed this year is pretty important. EA has completely revamped the recruiting and have also included the ability to improve the abilities of your head coach and offensive and defensive coordinator positions through experience points and attribute upgrades.

The new recruiting system has really done an excellent job of making the experience deeper, more realistic, and less time consuming. Gone are the days of making phone calls and allocating time to each recruit. The game supplies you with a pool of points to both scout and recruit, and it is up to the user how and where they want to apply these points

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

Picked up the game this morning and was inputting the names for the USF roster, when I noticed our highest rates freshman is an LB rated at an 80. Any idea who this is? I was thinking either Nigel Harris got a great rating, or that they botched Rahmon Swain's class.

Terrence Mitchell is an absolute beast in this game. Too bad he's no longer on the team. I've broken NCAA kick return records with him, twice.

Article about college football players reacting to their being in the game.

http://www.thetimesherald.com/article/20130709/SPORTS/307090027?nclick_check=1

OK, somehow the game showed up today, just realized it was in my mailbox. I chose USF for my Ultimate Team start so I get a bunch of player. The two USF players were Selvie and Carlton Mitchell both are rated 70.

The AAC pack, had to buy from Origin to get it basically has no AAC players. Geez, one ECU player, Willie Smith, Deangelo Hall, I guess VT was in the Big East so that counts. but the other players, uniforms and stadiums were from other conferences, WTF EA.