• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is why I was so glad we were done with Tinmen

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Can't wait to spank their asses again. We have owned UCF yesterday, we own them today, we will own them forever. They are destined to be our little baby seal that we love to club.

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Man, y'all can't handle the fact that you're stuck in the AAC, now. It's not a bad dream and the AAC isn't even going to have a bowl like the Liberty Bowl, anymore. After 2013, USF won't be going to any bowl bigger than the Beef O'Bradys bowl, now. Same goes for the rest of the AAC. USF fans bringing some "better than you attitude" needs a check. UCF is screwed too. It sucks. But don't act like you're on your way out. You're in denial. The Big 12 isn't expanding, now. They just announced it this week. You're stuck.

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I guess y'all admit you're playing catchup to UCF. Even if not and you think it's the other way around in your minds, it's not like you set the bar that high to reach. If there is one.

But UCF also has many bigger fish to fry prior to our lil match to give a what-fer, like South Carolina, Penn State, Louisvile, etc. So, we'll see how we stand by then.

Some of you laugh like what I'm saying isn't real, but it's very real and i truly think you all believe this situation is temporary and you're on your way out like Louisville. You're not. You're still hanging onto the idea of joining the FL "Big 3" as #4. Good dream. We have that too. Difference is, USF no longer has a leg up on UCF. Not only that, USF is pretty much being shoved to rival UCF and can't control it. Billed as rivals on TV, video games, our conference and even being out on ABC on Black Friday during rivalry weekend!

Shut up Meg

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

I hate to break it to you, but this isn't another September home/home OOC game series. It's now a conference game and meaningful. It's also a inner-state game from two schools 1.5 hrs away from each other. If its not a rivalry now, it will be. And this new conference will sell it as one. And guess what, this isn't a temporary solution. USF is stuck with this, so deal. I think a lot of you are still in denial thinking that the Big 12 or someone will be calling any moment to save USF. They're not.

I'm glad someone brought up ECU as well. You all will be playing them each year after this season from now on. You are 4-0 vs them. Now maybe they finally beat USF and can start a rivalry with USF, too. Same with Tulane and Tulsa. Welcome to our hell world now and get used to it. Nobody is coming to save any of us.

Right now, UCF is a better football team and program than USF and many give UCF a good shot at even winning the AAC. If anything, for USF it'll be UCF as the team to beat, not the other way around. USF should be more aware of the fact they're rebuilding from their "Holtz new era". That's gonna take a while.

:facepalm:

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,736
  • Days Won:  425

Man, y'all can't handle the fact that you're stuck in the AAC, now. It's not a bad dream and the AAC isn't even going to have a bowl like the Liberty Bowl, anymore. After 2013, USF won't be going to any bowl bigger than the Beef O'Bradys bowl, now. Same goes for the rest of the AAC. USF fans bringing some "better than you attitude" needs a check. UCF is screwed too. It sucks. But don't act like you're on your way out. You're in denial. The Big 12 isn't expanding, now. They just announced it this week. You're stuck.

:facepalm:

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

Ok. UCF fan has some appropriate points. Nobody on this board likes to admit we are soon going to be on equal footing with UCF, having thrown away some of the momentum built with Leavitt during the Holtz Error. We're gonna have a rough year and will likely lose to UCF this year, which reasonable fans saw coming a long time ago when Holtz couldn't close on a QB recruit. However, the talk of us going 0-3 against UCF is hilarious. O'Liar is a mediocre coach at best, it won't happen.

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Um.... Could you just keep the meltdown to your own board next time? Need a tissue?

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Um.... Could you just keep the meltdown to your own board next time? Need a tissue?

Meltdown? Look around. Whose in denial, besides Faza? Where do you all actually see USF in five years?

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,042
  • Days Won:  10

Meltdown? Look around. Whose in denial, besides Faza? Where do you all actually see USF in five years?

In the AAC still. We aren't in denial man, it's just annoying when a UCF fan comes over with an attitude like yours and intentionally tries to stir the pot. Yes, we're all aware you guys have a big chance of beating us this year, but until it happens, you're still 0-4 against us.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I really don't think three in a row to UCF would be any different than the three in a row to Rutgers -unless you read the Orlando Sentinel. They are going to cajole USF regardless. Prior to them joining the AAC I didn't know how they were any different than FAU or FIU. But I don't live there.

I really don't think three in a row to UCF would be any different than the three in a row to Rutgers -unless you read the Orlando Sentinel. They are going to cajole USF regardless. Prior to them joining the AAC I didn't know how they were any different than FAU or FIU. But I don't live there.

There aren't going to be 20,000 Rutgers fans in the stands that live one hour away.  Do you have any idea how many USF students know UCF students, and vice versa?  Hardly anyone at USF knows anyone at Rutgers.  Rivalries happen because you see fans from the other school often and they make your life miserable when you lose to them.

Lose to Rutgers, who is going to be in USF fans ear every single day?  Lose to UCF, and USF fan will hear about it every single day.

As long as we were in a power conference and they weren't it wasn't as hard to avoid.  Both being in the same conference it will be impossible to ignore.

USF and UCF are rivals for the time being, whether anyone wants to admit it or not.  It will miserable to lose to UCF now, far more miserable than it will be to lose to a team that will get on a plane and fly hundreds of miles away.