• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stanley Clerveaux, WR North Miami HS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I am sure they just told him he had to wait. They have a lot of commits coming in, just want to make sure the numbers are right.

• Topic Count:  89
  • Content Count:  1,803
  • Days Won:  0

Probably still feel that we are in play for Artavis.

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Not a take. I had a feeling when he didnt commit over the weekend. He may be a take eventually but right now we are in it fit better prospects

• Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  335
  • Days Won:  2

Lol.. Uhoh

Per his twitter:

@Lineup_Guy: Whatever skool i go to and when we play USF im havin 3TD 11 catches 400yds

Lol.. Uhoh

Per his twitter:

@Lineup_Guy: Whatever skool i go to and when we play USF im havin 3TD 11 catches 400yds

So I guess we are no longer his favorite team. CK, i think you can put a fork in him. He's done :04-rock:

Edited by Bullwinkle

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565

Lol.. Uhoh

Per his twitter:

So I guess we are no longer his favorite team. CK, i think you can put a fork in him. He's done :04-rock:

FEAR#1â€@Lineup_Guy12h

Datt stunt USF pulled wow.lol I guess everything happens for a reason I guess I can scratch dem frm my top 5 and look at other options

SIDBO#8â€@SIDBOBLUR1h

USF LOST aye great WR!!!

Lol.. Uhoh

Per his twitter:

FEAR#1â€@Lineup_Guy12h

Datt stunt USF pulled wow.lol I guess everything happens for a reason I guess I can scratch dem frm my top 5 and look at other options

SIDBO#8â€@SIDBOBLUR1h

USF LOST aye great WR!!!

Sounds kind of butt hurt doesn't he. Hope we don't want anyone from North Miami for a while.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  185

I really hope it was b/c we have a much better player committing or they have some really damaging evidence on why they rescinded the offer. As for North Miami they aren't a powerhouse or produce a lot of talent but its more about our image in SFLA and this is the kind of thing that can leave a bad taste in both the players and coaches mouth! 

I hate to jinx us and say Bullwinkle is on to something but it very well might be the case since Scott is closing down the recruiting process somewhat early for a player of his caliber. As well as it being a sudden decision to make a commit right after we receive a decent amount of commits from players that can play either CB or WR and at a high level. The only thing I can think of is CWT told Scott it was either now or never and that's why he pulled the offer to SC. CWT doesn't seem like the kind of coach that would play those shady games so it must be something serious?

Then again we have no clue what really is going on except that SC is really pissed at us and has a reason. Something definitely is fishy but we can't blame anyone since we don't have the facts. 

Also has anyone noticed the size we are going after for both our WR's and DB's? It seems like CWT really wants our WR's to manhandle the CB's for when we run the ball and make sure our CB's can shutdown the bigger WR's.

Now with all these signings I'm hoping we still have enough room to land either Mazzi, Gibson, Battle or Singleton. I think Nichols and Tajee are talented enough to either be starters or at least backups next year at CB but we'll still need depth at this position since the spread is so common in CFB. 

This is where twitter can really be a stain on your image as a program and there is nothing we can do about it!

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

The first real misstep that I've seen CWT make in the recruiting effort.