• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

PSU QB Bench looking for a new school.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Either of the two would be a positive, but I'm pulling for Brandon Mitchell. I want to see what that guy can do if given the chance.

Also, I kind of like that Mitchell would only be around for one year. Two would be more ideal I think, but one is good. You want Willie T to keep trying to hook whatever big fish he can find. If that's Chase Litton, so be it. If it's someone else, so be it. I notice that Western Kentucky is one of the schools that have offered Litton. I wonder if CWT got the ball rolling on that before he left, or if it's just a coincidence.

Steven Bench would be the starter presumably for the next 3 years. Are we sure he's worthy of that?

I don't know that it is a given he would be a three year starter.  He certainly would have that opportunity.  While many here are overly excited about White for some reason I don't really understand, a three year starter in this case isn't all that bad.  Any really highly rated recruit would only be looking at sitting for two years, with one of those probably being a redshirt.  Every once in a while the highest rated of those guys may want/expect to start earlier but it is not typical at any school.

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Is he actually on campus? I know it was reported he would be here the 13-14, but I've heard of no actual report that he is actually on campus visiting.

I'm sure someone on here can get us an update via his Twitter, Facebook, friends, Google Earth, Magnum P.I., airport security tapes, LoJack...

Bull 71, I'm sure, has the inside skinny ... 

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

Is he actually on campus? I know it was reported he would be here the 13-14, but I've heard of no actual report that he is actually on campus visiting.

I'm sure someone on here can get us an update via his Twitter, Facebook, friends, Google Earth, Magnum P.I., airport security tapes, LoJack...

Bull 71, I'm sure, has the inside skinny ... 

gross

:D

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

So a week from now Steven Bench will be done with all his visits and sitting down to decide his future. I wonder if that matches up with Brandon Mitchell's timeline. They're both looking at USF and NC State. That makes for an interesting decision.

• Topic Count:  571
  • Content Count:  2,816
  • Days Won:  15

I hope we never have to go through this again. I hate being so desperate for a QB.

And to be realistic, I don't even go above 15% as our chance of signing Bench or another QB. It's a shot in the dark at this point in the year.

Recruiting is all about building relationships. There's almost none with these "summer free-agents."

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

So a week from now Steven Bench will be done with all his visits and sitting down to decide his future. I wonder if that matches up with Brandon Mitchell's timeline. They're both looking at USF and NC State. That makes for an interesting decision.

This is like blind's man bluff..  Who is going to pull the trigger..first...Interesting how the rotaion is going...one starting at Carolina the other at USF...

JTrue I'm tired of waiting for an update.  I figure you would have learned from the FINE STALKING EXAMPLE I set.. but since you are slow on the learning ability i will get back to the grind... :baghead:

Go Bulls 

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  565
  • Days Won:  0

Patrick Schmidtâ€@PatrickASchmidt21h

Former PSU QB Steven Bench had a "really special" visit to USF. At NC St. this weekend and Miss. St May 20-21. My guess is he picks USF.

From my understanding Steven Bench had a chance to meet most of the existing team.. Supposedly we have team members tweeting and  him asking him to come to USF..

No better  way for team members to show you how much he is wanted and needed here at USF..

A leader and someone who the team can rally around..

Go Bulls

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I'm curious if Eveld and Floyd are tweeting him to come to USF...