• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF fans...thoughts on UCF on Black Friday

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

From what I can gauge from everyone (USF and UCF) the kickoff time is the main issue here... is there any chance in hell that the kickoff time will be announced any earlier then 2-3 weeks out?

I really don't want to miss this game.

The only bright side is that as a current USF student, I can probably get a free ticket rather easy given that the student base will be out of town for the holiday vs. paying for the ticket and then getting screwed when the kickoff time is too early.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  158
  • Content Count:  711
  • Days Won:  0

Haha...I forgot I updated my avatar. I don't frequent here as much as before, but use the mobile version and can't see the avatar. I wasn't sure how many new folks have joined would know who I was. Of course I knew the old school regulars would.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

Haha...I forgot I updated my avatar. I don't frequent here as much as before, but use the mobile version and can't see the avatar. I wasn't sure how many new folks have joined would know who I was. Of course I knew the old school regulars would.

Actually, if you use the "Full Version" (button down at bottom of page to switch) it shows the avatars. Looks almost identical to here with a few functions not available ...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

We'll already be over there for Thanksgiving at my kid's place. I could care less when it is. We'll be there if we can get tickets.

• Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

I think it will depend on our records.  If we both have a respectable record then it will create the needed buzz to fill the seats.  If one of us is crap and the other doing well the stadium would likely be half full with that team having a good season.  If both teams are in the toilet, it will resemble the UL game from two years ago.