• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Can I remind you guys about how good our team can be with...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Along the hoops line, watched Stan's TV show yesterday and had no idea the growth removed from Omo's pituitary gland last year was so serious. Even though the tumor was benign, he was six weeks away from possibly losing his eyesight if gone unchecked and the potential was there for it to have been a threat to his life ... and it was only the sharp eye of one of the staff that caught a symptom that discovered it.

My goodness...that's scary!

Props to the USF athletics medical staff.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  160
  • Days Won:  2

I am optimistic and hopeful that Heath will turn us into a consistent winner. This season is a setback but I think we will be a winner next year, making the NIT.

However, his overall body of work at USF is mixed, and i don't think anyone can say it will be a shock if it turns out he is fired two years from now because last year and 2010 turned out to be exceptions not the rule.

Let's face it: Florida has never been a college basketball hot-bed, and Donovan's Gators program tends to suck the oxygen from the room for anyone else trying to build one down here. It is never going to be easy to create a program at USF that consistently challenges for NCAA bids.

Edited by BatonRougeBull87

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Ron Anderson Jr is one of the greatest Bulls of all time. 

LeDay has some RAJ in him I hope.

• Topic Count:  86
  • Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

Along the hoops line, watched Stan's TV show yesterday and had no idea the growth removed from Omo's pituitary gland last year was so serious. Even though the tumor was benign, he was six weeks away from possibly losing his eyesight if gone unchecked and the potential was there for it to have been a threat to his life ... and it was only the sharp eye of one of the staff that caught a symptom that discovered it.

Heard this on the Ron and Ian show today.  That's so scary

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

I am optimistic and hopeful that Heath will turn us into a consistent winner. This season is a setback but I think we will be a winner next year, making the NIT.

However, his overall body of work at USF is mixed, and i don't think anyone can say it will be a shock if it turns out he is fired two years from now because last year and 2010 turned out to be exceptions not the rule.

Let's face it: Florida has never been a college basketball hot-bed, and Donovan's Gators program tends to suck the oxygen from the room for anyone else trying to build one down here. It is never going to be easy to create a program at USF that consistently challenges for NCAA bids.

One word: Larranaga.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,730
  • Days Won:  425

One word: Larranaga.

Better word: Hamilton .... Got Miami there 3 years in a row.