• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football season tickets?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

I contacted my USF season ticket rep this morning via email, and this is a snippet of the reply from him:

Invoice will be sent out via email this week or next week at the latest. Bull club donations will be due no later than May 15th.

So everyone should expect to see an invoice for their season tickets this week or next week.

GO BULLS!!!!

Made my Bulls Club payment last week.  Once the invoice for the tickets come I've got to check with our friends to see if they are all still in for football.  Some of those games were difficult for them and they have no ties to USF other than us.  So we may go from 8 to 6 but hopefully will stay at the 8. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I'm not renewing, but upgrading. At the very least, I will have to wait until the spring game to see what is available. My rep got promoted (Brian, you can thank me with a bottle of Woodford Reserve Double Oaked, if you like. :D), and I haven't been assigned a new one, yet.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

We setup our new donations to be split between a facility fund (we bought a locker) and the bulls club (tix) so that we can support both programs annually.... If anyone is interested in donating, the should talk to Eric Soncrant and see what options are available... He has options for all budgets and all donations are appreciated.... Take a tour of the facility and talk to Eric, makes for a good afternoon ..

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

We setup our new donations to be split between a facility fund (we bought a locker) and the bulls club (tix) so that we can support both programs annually.... If anyone is interested in donating, the should talk to Eric Soncrant and see what options are available... He has options for all budgets and all donations are appreciated.... Take a tour of the facility and talk to Eric, makes for a good afternoon ..

Thanks for making that commitment for the locker purchase.That seems to be the only thing available for basketball right now.  Been asking Eric to see if they can put an area in the concourse where we could put some tile/plaque.  Would like for my kids and grandkids to be able to see it.  As for Eric, let's start a push for him as AD.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Spoke with my rep today, he said e-mails should go out today or tomorrow.

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

...As for Eric, let's start a push for him as AD.

YES!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Renewal email received today.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

National Letter of Renewal   :roflmao: :roflmao:

This is to certify my decision to renew my University of South Florida Football Season Tickets 

Name of Season Ticket Holder

FLDOC Inmate
# 12458976354802

Permanent Address

Raeford Correctional Facility

Season Ticket Holder ID

Signed

DW_SIGNATURE.JPG.JPEG

Director of Athletics

I certify that I have read all terms and conditions included in this document. I have discussed them with friends, family and co-workers regarding the institution named above, and as a season ticket holder I agree to be bound by them.

I understand that signing this NLR is voluntary, but if I don’t, Coach T. will probably have a representative call me within the next 10 minutes to find out why he hasn’t received it yet.

If I falsify any part of this NLR, I understand I will receive multiple requests from the representatives of the institution named above to recruit new season ticket holders. I understand if I don’t falsify anything, I will still receive multiple requests from the representatives of the institution named above to recruit new season ticket holders.

My signature on this NLR sets me apart as a true Bulls fan and a member of the USF Football season ticket family. 

It also reserves me a seat on Coach T’s bus.

NLR Deadline Date: May 1, 2013

Edited by mviusa

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

I attempted to pay my Bulls Club Donation online on Friday and again today.....There is no place to donate for the 2013-2014 annual fund, only 2012-2013, and no one was in the office on Friday, (was told they were all in NY!!!!), and today all I get are answering machines.       

• Topic Count:  743
  • Content Count:  13,357
  • Days Won:  63

I attempted to pay my Bulls Club Donation online on Friday and again today.....There is no place to donate for the 2013-2014 annual fund, only 2012-2013, and no one was in the office on Friday, (was told they were all in NY!!!!), and today all I get are answering machines.       

Eric Soncrant

soncrant@usf.edu

813-974-3481