• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football season tickets?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  751
  • Days Won:  2

And all you need to do is speak with Eric... See, process of elimination

Why should you have to speak to anyone to make a payment via the website...It should be click-and-done as it was in previous years, not jump-through-hoops, and play phone tag.. This is the 21st century.

Let me try this again; "Hi Eric, I'm having a problem with the website, can you help me make my payment or can I be setup on the auto-deduction program"

1.  Donors shouldn't have to speak to the Bulls Club Executive Director / Assistant Athletic Director to make a payment, anymore than a student should have to speak President Genshaft to pay their tuition.  It's wasting the donors time and the Assistant Athletics time. 

2. I don't care to play phone tag to make what should be a simple online transaction..

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Why should you have to speak to anyone to make a payment via the website...It should be click-and-done as it was in previous years, not jump-through-hoops, and play phone tag.. This is the 21st century.

Let me try this again; "Hi Eric, I'm having a problem with the website, can you help me make my payment or can I be setup on the auto-deduction program"

1.  Donors shouldn't have to speak to the Bulls Club Executive Director / Assistant Athletic Director to make a payment, anymore than a student should have to speak President Genshaft to pay their tuition.  It's wasting the donors time and the Assistant Athletics time. 

2. I don't care to play phone tag to make what should be a simple online transaction..

Given your current set of circumstances, 1 & 2 are irrelivent. You offered a problem and a valid solution was given. I understand that there is an issue with the website.... in short... **** happens... get over it and move on already. It comes across that you'd rather ***** about the problem then try to find a solution.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Perhaps it's an attempt to build relationships and provide service to those deserving of such.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,649
  • Days Won:  424

Given your current set of circumstances, 1 & 2 are irrelivent. You offered a problem and a valid solution was given. I understand that there is an issue with the website.... in short... **** happens... get over it and move on already. It comes across that you'd rather ***** about the problem then try to find a solution.

No **** .....and I guarantee that Eric doesn't consider it a waste of his time to be helping out a Bulls Club member with anything. Bottom line, whiners gonna whine.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  355
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

mviusa, there might be something wrong with your account. I paid online last week. Went into manage my account and the donate now link popped up.

Yes it does, but at USF Athletics it happens way too often.

mviusa, there might be something wrong with your account. I paid online last week. Went into manage my account and the donate now link popped up.

The link works, but only for 2012-2013 not 2013-2014.  I don't see how it has anything to do with my account.

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  1,421
  • Days Won:  3

The link works, but only for 2012-2013 not 2013-2014.  I don't see how it has anything to do with my account.
Billing might not be set up for 2013-2014 yet

• Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

For violation and giggles I just went to my account.... all good for 2013-2014.... it's your account.