• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Miami RB Darius Tice

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  723
  • Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Best film I've seen of a Bull's RB since Andre Hall, and we all know what he did.

Mike Ford and Darrell Scott had some of the best Highlight Tapes of any RB in HS football history.  Look how that turned out.

I'm not saying Tice will not be great but lets not get too carried away based on HS film.

How bad the kids want to work to get better, how coachable are they, and grades are all huge stepping stones from HS to D-1

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

As long as he runs fast and doesn't fumble, I don't care how he runs...

Edited by TallyBull

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

As long as he runs fast and doesn't fumble, I don't care how he runs...

Hahaha, great clip!  

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  91
  • Days Won:  1

Best film I've seen of a Bull's RB since Andre Hall, and we all know what he did.

Mike Ford and Darrell Scott had some of the best Highlight Tapes of any RB in HS football history.  Look how that turned out.

I'm not saying Tice will not be great but lets not get too carried away based on HS film.

How bad the kids want to work to get better, how coachable are they, and grades are all huge stepping stones from HS to D-1

I'll get carried away if I want to.  But thanks for the advice anyway.

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Darrell Scott was productive for us and surely would have been even better if he stayed another year and dropped some pounds.

Mike Ford was an absolute beast on the field, too bad he has no brains to speak of. There is no doubt in my mind Ford would be the best RB in USF history if he could stay on the field.

• Topic Count:  46
  • Content Count:  2,523

Ford would've been an absolute record breaker if someone would've been designated just to drive him around campus...

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

He looks huge!!  How big is he?  One minor knock, he does run a little too upright.

Reminds me a little of Mike Ford with that style .... and hopefully that's where the similarities end.

I agree he does remind me Ford in how he cuts and his size.

He only does the awkward running when hit goes into his top gear so I don't have a problem with it. 

If he can get up to about 210-215lbs that would be perfect he will be able to punish the secondary and yet

keep most of his speed. He should be a good one. 

I'll get carried away if I want to.  But thanks for the advice anyway.

This is a message board.  you posted your opinion and i posted mine.  save the sly remarks for somewhere else.

and yes- Mike Ford would have been a beast if he didn't have to worry about this detail about "going to class"  

see International Bowl as example.

as for Darrell Scott...ummm, productive...yes but nothing to really write home about compared to his hype around his on NSD when he was a high school SR and ended up at Colorado.