• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

What would convince you to increase donations to athletics?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  2

Thanks guys, I really do appreciate that. I have brought this up with people I know in the organization and judging by how things have gone, I don't know what else they could promise me to change my mind. As I live in Missouri, I suppose they'll have to "show me" with action at this point.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Got a reply first thing this morning. Hope they can help you out Doc. They've been nothing but great on my side!

Thanks Harry and Bill.

I know Doc well and have been following his comments. We will follow up with him in regards to the lapel pin and jacket. We’ve always been able to take care of him for various away games but there were some challenges with the Softball World Series games that prohibited us from being able to take care of him.

Thanks.

Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2013 9:14 AM

To: 'Bill Hemberger'

Cc: Soncrant, Eric

Subject: RE: Signing Day Party

I will see what I can do. I will send this over to Eric Soncrant who is in charge of the Bulls Club who controls all of this. Thanks for letting us know.

Harry

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

I remember when we used to get a lapel pin every year... even when I was just a basic contributor.  I remember it was a fun event with my son when we added it to the hat I wore.   I haven't received on in several years and just assumed that they were discontinued.

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Here is my list...

(1) I need to make mo money to really shell out the donations

(2) USF has come a long way, but is still light years behind other athletics programs in this state. USF needs to copy what the SEC schools do for their donors instead and mix in a little of what the Tampa Bay Lightning have been doing for their fans. My point is the treatment and bennefits for being a donor/season ticket holder can be increased without spending a fortune.

(3) Increase tailgate hours to all freaking day

(4) Start an OCS fund

• Topic Count:  653
  • Content Count:  31,049
  • Days Won:  172

Got a reply first thing this morning. Hope they can help you out Doc. They've been nothing but great on my side!

Not cool to cut and paste someone's private email in public. Somebody delete this please...

Not cool to cut and paste someone's private email in public. Somebody delete this please...

1. The top one is/was my email, if you need me then contact me at gmail.

2. It's 1800GOBulls employee email, not personal email addresses. They are work addresses.

3. There are now just names there, not sure about before but there are no actual email addresses attached. You can call and ask for any of these guys by name and they are a GREAT help.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

I am inquiring re all this as well.  I for one think we need to keep our donor benefits program, particulary the priority points system, sacred.

2. It's 1800GOBulls employee email, not personal email addresses. They are work addresses.

3. There are now just names there, not sure about before but there are no actual email addresses attached. You can call and ask for any of these guys by name and they are a GREAT help.

I'm not talking about their email addresses, I'm talking about publicly posting the CONTENT of a private email. Very uncool.

I'm not talking about their email addresses, I'm talking about publicly posting the CONTENT of a private email. Very uncool.

This was a business email that was in response to a question asked on a message board. If I don't want my emails public I put something like this at the end of them:

Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public or other personnel who do not have a valid "need-to-know" without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. No portion of this report should be furnished to the media, either in written or verbal form.

This was a business email that was in response to a question asked on a message board. If I don't want my emails public I put something like this at the end of them:

Warning: This document is UNCLASSIFIED//FOR OFFICIAL USE ONLY (U//FOUO). It contains information that may be exempt from public release under the Freedom of Information Act (5 U.S.C. 552). It is to be controlled, stored, handled, transmitted, distributed, and disposed of in accordance with DHS policy relating to FOUO information and is not to be released to the public or other personnel who do not have a valid "need-to-know" without prior approval of an authorized DHS official. No portion of this report should be furnished to the media, either in written or verbal form.

Difference between uncool and illegal/ unethical.

Regardless of the other, what you did was uncool. Admit it, delete it, and move on.