• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Taggart named USF coach?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  436
  • Days Won:  0

Don't feed the troll slick.

I wasn't. I was pointed out that I thought the Bucs made a bad hire but now I have changied my mind.

Agreed, Schiano has won me over. Even when they lose Bucs are at least an entertaining team on the right track. Let's hope Taggs can do the same thing.

Probably most importantly, Schiano has brought discipline and passion back to the Buccaneers. If Taggart can do that and at least retain our recruiting class (including Asiantii Woulard), we will improve.

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

I wasn't. I was pointed out that I thought the Bucs made a bad hire but now I have changied my mind.

Agreed, Schiano has won me over. Even when they lose Bucs are at least an entertaining team on the right track. Let's hope Taggs can do the same thing.

Probably most importantly, Schiano has brought discipline and passion back to the Buccaneers. If Taggart can do that and at least retain our recruiting class (including Asiantii Woulard), we will improve.

The team is competitive and feels it can beat anyone.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259
  • Days Won:  3

You want entertainment? F that, I and many others want wins. We had three years of the Howdy Doody show, that's as much friggin ENTERTAINMENT as I need for a lifetime. Wins only from here on out are acceptable.

They should just shut down athletics, it attracts aholes.

Go float a turd neer do well. I'm a large contributor to USF Athletics and you're not. I tire of your incessant postings trying to play the superfan role. You aren't a superfan, you're just some far away yahoo with too much time on your hands (while others work) and probably with a government provided computer and broadband connection. Bite me!!

• Topic Count:  555
  • Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

You want entertainment? F that, I and many others want wins. We had three years of the Howdy Doody show, that's as much friggin ENTERTAINMENT as I need for a lifetime. Wins only from here on out are acceptable.

Go float a turd neer do well. I'm a large contributor to USF Athletics and you're not. I tire of your incessant postings trying to play the superfan role. You aren't a superfan, you're just some far away yahoo with too much time on your hands (while others work) and probably with a government provided computer and broadband connection. Bite me!!

I, and people like me, bring in millions to USF. You bring flies. So how large are you?

Edited by slick1ru2

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740

even ucf fans approve:

Taggart to USF per WDAE in Tampa. Reply

Now we're really screwed. I went to highschool with him. He's done great things at WKU. Next year might be our only shot at USF while GOL is still around. Willie will have them on top in no time.

FIRE O'LEARY ALREADY.

• Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  4,259

I, and people like me, bring in millions to USF. You bring flies.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

You do have hilarity going for you with that quote, I'll give you that much,

• Topic Count:  92
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

I'd rather see USF lose a coach because he took a better job than see USF lose a coach because they fired him for losing too much.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

I'd rather see USF lose a coach because he took a better job than see USF lose a coach because they fired him for losing too much.

ABSOLUTLY, if that happens then something positive happened...and right now I would take it!

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740

...or fire him for losing his temper. (and hitting someone.)

Edited by thatboykane

• Topic Count:  85
  • Content Count:  3,806
  • Days Won:  0

guess USF needed to hire him to meet the state quota on minorities.

Go back to Kentucky troll or ucf