• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"You go for it here, right?" "Absolutely."

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

I was booing too. But if it was for Bonani, there was a lot better chance he would make that field goal than we were going to make a miraculous comeback.

It was clear this team had no chance to win the game from about the two minute mark going forward.

I praise you for booing the call. I know you wouldn't boo the players. But you know....you don't teach a team to quit. At the very worst, you teach them to persevere and you work on sticking that ball in the end zone so you benefit some time in the future. You know the other team wants to shut you out. Kicking a FG is weak in my opinion, drive that ball into the end zone. Honor your guys for persevering, not for taking the path of least resistance.

I'm really angry about this and am respecting the profanity rules. I'm very angry.

I understand. I'm more apathetic, and hoping that whether or not he gets the boot that whatever changes are made turn this around.

• Topic Count:  410
  • Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

This is the only justification for bringing in Bonani. Unfortunately Holtz's previous decisions during the Miami game blurred the reason for kicking the FG.

Exactly.

We can continue to make excuses (as he does), but is this something to be proud of?

Does it matter?

We have much bigger issues than that decision.

I think a better way to say what you said is that this decision is symptomatic of the bigger issues you're talking about.

Yeah, could be.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I was booing too. But if it was for Bonani, there was a lot better chance he would make that field goal than we were going to make a miraculous comeback.

It was clear this team had no chance to win the game from about the two minute mark going forward.

I praise you for booing the call. I know you wouldn't boo the players. But you know....you don't teach a team to quit. At the very worst, you teach them to persevere and you work on sticking that ball in the end zone so you benefit some time in the future. You know the other team wants to shut you out. Kicking a FG is weak in my opinion, drive that ball into the end zone. Honor your guys for persevering, not for taking the path of least resistance.

I'm really angry about this and am respecting the profanity rules. I'm very angry.

I understand. I'm more apathetic, and hoping that whether or not he gets the boot that whatever changes are made turn this around.

We could hold hands and sing to that!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

This is the only justification for bringing in Bonani. Unfortunately Holtz's previous decisions during the Miami game blurred the reason for kicking the FG.

Exactly.

We can continue to make excuses (as he does), but is this something to be proud of?

Does it matter?

We have much bigger issues than that decision.

I think a better way to say what you said is that this decision is symptomatic of the bigger issues you're talking about.

We have big issues. No doubt.

• Topic Count:  129
  • Content Count:  3,116
  • Days Won:  7

Senior night and you want to get Bonani a play during his final game. The play had no outcome on the game.

Extra Point kicks exist for a reason. He would have gotten the play anyhow if we get a touchdown. I could have understood if it was a 40-50 yard attempt and he wanted to try it for the sake of being a senior and having a little pride in his kicking.

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,720
  • Days Won:  3

"Gotta avoid the shutout, bro."

-Skip

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Sad.....and.....we suck bad real bad

• Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  187

FG should never had been kicked. Tonight was a game which you play to win. This was not a scrimmage to work on aspects of the game for the upcoming season. Not only did Skip kick the FG but he followed it up with kicking off deep when everyone from Pitt was expecting an onside kick. Whether you lose by 1 or 100 it counts as 1 loss. Skip hasn't learn this as multiple games this year he tried to make losses look better than they were to cover his ass. Needs to be fired for being a fraud.

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Ate some of u asleep ? Been going on for awhile