• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Who is not Re-newing FB season tickets if Skip is still here.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

They should take the donation levels back to 1AA levels again since we are starting over anyways.

I would be down if they drastically reduced ticket prices because then I wouldn't feel bad about skipping half of these games. I just don't have the money to throw around pointlessly lately.

Not arguing, but how does the conference make a difference?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

They should take the donation levels back to 1AA levels again since we are starting over anyways.

I would be down if they drastically reduced ticket prices because then I wouldn't feel bad about skipping half of these games. I just don't have the money to throw around pointlessly lately.

Good question ...

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

Personally, I think home game ticket sales will suffer when the reality of Temple and Tulane sets in. That's just my opinion though. I wouldn't mind as much being bad at the moment with Skip at the helm until he gets fired if I knew we could at least recruit on the conference prestige and buy him out ASAP in the near future.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  687
  • Days Won:  3

Season ticket holder for both Football and Basketball. If we are still in the Big East and still have Skippy..I will def cancel football tickets...will hold on to Hoops for a while, but the teams coming in vrs teams leaving really hurts. Seeing the Bulls vrs big time teams is what is most exciting....sucks they way things are looking for sure =(

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

To answer a lot of the above posts, maybe it is time to schedule tough one and dones on the road or 1 for 2's with teams from the Chosen Conferences. That may mean only 5 home games but that did happen once before. It is how Florida St. got better and it is now the only way USF can. They will have to think outside of the norm due to the Big East being a dumpster fire.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Glad to see a good portion of our fanbase buys their season tickets for the opponents.

Edited by Joe

Glad to see a good portion of our fanbase buys their season tickets for the opponents.

I do not think it is any different than those who poo pooed going to the MagicPizzaJack.com bowls every year.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

No **** ... although not sure if it's a "good portion", though .... if it is, we're in even deeper trouble than the Chicken Littles think.

Trip, the sky has already fallen! ECU is in the Big East!

• Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1,390
  • Days Won:  0

It gives somebody something to look forward to. In between the games against Syracuse and UConn, we'd have a top 15 WVU team or a "name team" from the conference come to town and it would pump up the fans and get us something to really get excited for. A match up against a big time team and a chance for an upset. You want to see your team be the best and to play the best competition.

What's it going to be now? ECU, Temple, UConn...not many chances for upsets there. I guess the UCF game will be the game every other year, and that's because who doesn't like watching a train wreck in the stands, right?

Ask UCF fans about playing those **** schools every year and knowing you're going to go watch your team beat Memphis by 75 for the 5th straight year. It's like the cupcake games every week. It gets boring and there's a reason they wanted out of that conference...so they could play better competition, which would lead to legitimizing the program and a boost in ticket sales over time. Instead all they get out of the deal is getting to play us.

Edited by SattyBull