• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Holtz Continues With The Excuses....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Skip should never had been allowed off the small bus, He should continue to wear his protective helmet to protect his little brain. The man is a complete idiot. He has Doug and others fooled with his"Coach Talk". If you listen to every interview from day one you will hear the same crap over and over, Im proud of the way they competed, blah blah blah. FIRE THIS CLOWN NOW.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

Skip should never had been allowed off the small bus, He should continue to wear his protective helmet to protect his little brain. The man is a complete idiot. He has Doug and others fooled with his"Coach Talk". If you listen to every interview from day one you will hear the same crap over and over, Im proud of the way they competed, blah blah blah. FIRE THIS CLOWN NOW.

I am with you on this one. His holtzcuses are getting worse every day. He has made us laughing stocks. UConn our only conference win can be bowl eligible if they can muster up a win next week. Where are we?? Last in the Big Least with 1 conf win.

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

As Parcells once said "You are what your record says you are". The record of 3 and 8 sucks so: (3 - 8 = Skip = suck)

• Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Surprised no one on here has said it, but I'm not sure he knows the difference between a FG and a PAT.

• Topic Count:  26
  • Content Count:  740
  • Days Won:  3

Surprised no one on here has said it, but I'm not sure he knows the difference between a FG and a PAT.

Exactly. I bet he thought he was going for a 3-point-conversion-FG.