• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If this is true I am beyond furious. Demand action now B4 it's too late.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

Judy answered my email thanking me for taking the time to send it. She said she'd be sharing the information I provided with the appropriate leaders.

• Topic Count:  417
  • Content Count:  9,688
  • Days Won:  8

Judy answered my email thanking me for taking the time to send it. She said she'd be sharing the information I provided with the appropriate leaders.

What information did you provide?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

I thought Judy didn't use email?

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  490
  • Days Won:  1

Last Monday, a reporter Tweeted that USF was about to be signed to the ACC. We won't know until it happens.

I wish it was otherwise, but I just do not see an invite to the ACC being forthcoming unless FSU AND Miami leave for the B12. It would be miraculous and I would love to eat crow concerning this, but I just don't see it.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

If we lose every game from here on and are demoted to FCS football I will still bleed green and gold and go to games at Ray Jay till I rot. Sure its not right to just sit and watch the program lose but its my school and its my team.

Even though I'm just a senior at USF its easy to see who are the "fans" who somehow became fans after the #2 ranking here. Our bandwagon is now a single-engine but I kind of like the fact the dead weight is falling off.

Pretty refreshing post, and from a current student no less ... I wonder what it would be like around here if we had never gotten the BE invite and were still playing in CUSA.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

The majority of the people on this board understand we were barely a top 25 team ever. We had a legit defense in our best season but it took all the teams losing above us for us to move up like that. We were on the cusp though of being big time football. We really were. We needed a BCS game to give us the recruiting edge to keep us in that consistant status and it never came.

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  4,663
  • Days Won:  21

What information did you provide?

Basically everything we've ever discussed here, without the psychopathic rants and fanatical raves :) . The potential lack of donors/ticket sales that is likely to occur if Mr. Holtz is kept, the critical times ahead for this program, the attitude that the fan base has taken. I also conceded that I'm sure she knows all of this but just wanted to make my voice heard as an alumni and someone who just wants to see our University succeed.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

The majority of the people on this board understand we were barely a top 25 team ever. We had a legit defense in our best season but it took all the teams losing above us for us to move up like that. We were on the cusp though of being big time football. We really were. We needed a BCS game to give us the recruiting edge to keep us in that consistant status and it never came.

This is the thought process that has our fanbase fuming right now. We weren't really on the cusp. We were (and still kinda are, one and 1/2 season aside) a solid program that needs a lot to get to that level.

Besides (and humor me) what is to say we're not right back there with a solid season in 2013? How many people had Notre Dame and Florida where they are? Florida especially looked hopeless this year.

Woulard could change a lot of things

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

This is the thought process that has our fanbase fuming right now. We weren't really on the cusp. We were (and still kinda are, one and 1/2 season aside) a solid program that needs a lot to get to that level.

Besides (and humor me) what is to say we're not right back there with a solid season in 2013? How many people had Notre Dame and Florida where they are? Florida especially looked hopeless this year.

Woulard could change a lot of things

Phil Steele sure has seen the potential of USF over the years. We have the athletes, we just can't close the deal when the game is on the line. We need a coach who will push the players to excel and WIN, not be satisfied with "being competitive".