• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If this is true I am beyond furious. Demand action now B4 it's too late.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

There is a running thread on the BE board that UC, UL, and UConn all will accept ACC bids. Don't know if true. But if it is I will be beyond furious and angry at a system that takes in 7 of 8 BE teams and leaves only one out. Where is the loyalty from our BE conf mates to ensure only one team doesn't get screwed. Are USF admin working on this 24 hours a day if needed. I am sick of this process. This better not be true where USF the one and only team to get screwed. If true I guess no one has USF's backs in BE and everyone is out for number 1. USF BETTER NOT BE THE ONLY TEAM LEFT OUT AND USF BETTER BE WORKING 25 HOURS A DAY TO GET INTO ACC OR B12. Demand action now before it's too late.

USF NATION. RISE UP AND DEMAND ACTION. DEMAND USF NOT REST UNTIL WE GET OUT OF BIG EAST.

Do you REALLY think that they aren't in the process of doing something?

Are you that naive?

Athletics brings in MILLIONS in $$$ to the university. You can bet your ass that they are on the phones.

But we are stuck in a bad situation. We are an outlier to most conferences.

And in the only ones we can fit, we are a new (by football standards) school being held back by the other in-state traditional powers

perhaps he thinks that they are supposed to post here or send out an e-mail and tell everyone what backroom deals they are trying to arrange-- cuz you know-- no one would mind them doing that.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  12
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe if we were the only team left, we could win the BE championship, but with Holtz, we'd probably tie for last.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

There is a running thread on the BE board that UC, UL, and UConn all will accept ACC bids. Don't know if true. But if it is I will be beyond furious and angry at a system that takes in 7 of 8 BE teams and leaves only one out. Where is the loyalty from our BE conf mates to ensure only one team doesn't get screwed. Are USF admin working on this 24 hours a day if needed. I am sick of this process. This better not be true where USF the one and only team to get screwed. If true I guess no one has USF's backs in BE and everyone is out for number 1. USF BETTER NOT BE THE ONLY TEAM LEFT OUT AND USF BETTER BE WORKING 25 HOURS A DAY TO GET INTO ACC OR B12. Demand action now before it's too late.

USF NATION. RISE UP AND DEMAND ACTION. DEMAND USF NOT REST UNTIL WE GET OUT OF BIG EAST.

Are you that naive?

Athletics brings in MILLIONS in $$$ to the university. You can bet your ass that they are on the phones.

And in the only ones we can fit, we are a new (by football standards) school being held back by the other in-state traditional powers

perhaps he thinks that they are supposed to post here or send out an e-mail and tell everyone what backroom deals they are trying to arrange-- cuz you know-- no one would mind them doing that.

Would a daily text message letting us know who they've called concerning conference realignment, who's called them, talking points of the conversations, maybe a transcript, really be too much to ask .....??

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Are you that naive?

Would a daily text message letting us know who they've called concerning conference realignment, who's called them, talking points of the conversations, maybe a transcript, really be too much to ask .....??

WTF???

...I demand a personalized typed daily memo hand delivered by Genshaft and Woolard, followed by a 15 min briefing.

...DAILY

Are you that naive?

WTF???

...I demand a personalized typed daily memo hand delivered by Genshaft and Woolard, followed by a 15 min briefing.

...DAILY

******* spoiled, unrealistic fans ....

• Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Are you that naive?

WTF???

...DAILY

What?

Isn't that the way all "Big Time Programs" do things???

Are you that naive?

WTF???

...DAILY

What?

Isn't that the way all "Big Time Programs" do things???

"Big Time Programs" have Real Time communications with their fans ... No need for antiquated briefings.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

why does usf deserve to be in one of these two better conferences now?? It makes sense we would be the team left out. We are bad and do not offer anything. If anything positive for usf happens from this point on we need to feel lucky.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Ok, so does Nippert. are you basing this off of having been there or off of the tweet that was sent out earlier? Cause I went to school there for 5 years and went to every home game and I can tell you there is indoor plumbing. They added porta pottys to the outside wall of the stadium to alleviate the time it took to get through the bathrooms because Nippert never saw the crowds it had until recently with success and many complained it took an entire quarter to go to the bathroom. TUC (student center) is also connected to the stadium and bathrooms are open throughout the game. The normal stadium bathrooms are next to each concession stand.

You should know by now that half the things people say on this board are repeated-baseless-garbage they saw elsewhere.

Ballsy statement from someone with only 25 posts...