• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Athletics Dept has issues

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

It may be beyond the abilities of an institution this seemingly dysfunctional to fix itself. Nevertheless something needs to be done. So what can we (fans) do to help affect change? I would like to believe we are not powerless or without influence in this situation.

Someone needs to hit the powerball or mega millions and pay to clean this **** mess up

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

I am going to play some powerball!!! A lot of jobs will be lost if I am victorious.

• Topic Count:  107
  • Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I am ashamed to be an alumni of a University where the higher ups are either ignorant or greedy. Whichever it is they are both bad.

I'm guessing greedy though, it's almost as if Woolard came in salivating knowing this business is ran by morons and took them to the cleaners. Car salesman ****.

Awful to read about the pay of the kids busting their tail. How do you live off of 29k a year ? In most cases less.

Love when the call me to donate. I laugh and for years before this article would say "no, and the main reason was I had zero confidence the money would be spent wisely". Feels good to be right.

Oh and Woolard NEVER accepting accountability is worse than ******** in all of our cereal each morning. Coward.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

colin whines about his old job like sheriff whines about his old coach

kids these days

I wouldn't have let Collin write a post just to try and get raises for his buddies. I hear the same things he does. Doug has created a cesspool in that building.

I guess he's the most powerful man in the building now.

:FIREdevil:

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693

It may be beyond the abilities of an institution this seemingly dysfunctional to fix itself. Nevertheless something needs to be done. So what can we (fans) do to help affect change? I would like to believe we are not powerless or without influence in this situation.

Someone needs to hit the powerball or mega millions and pay to clean this **** mess up

Working on it... buying two tickets each drawing... if I win and its a nice amount then this mess will be history.

Also can you say OCS Stadium fund...

Working on it... buying two tickets each drawing... if I win and its a nice amount then this mess will be history.

Also can you say OCS Stadium fund...

Unless you are in charge of hiring the people what a waste of money, we all know usf wouldn't know what to do with it.

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

So basically, we are in a winless situation?

We are stuck with an inept AD, incapable football coach and are a member of a inferior conference.

The last 10 years have been a cruel joke, haven't they?

we have turned into the orlando school

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I am ashamed to be an alumni of a University where the higher ups are either ignorant or greedy. Whichever it is they are both bad.

I'm guessing greedy though, it's almost as if Woolard came in salivating knowing this business is ran by morons and took them to the cleaners. Car salesman ****.

Awful to read about the pay of the kids busting their tail. How do you live off of 29k a year ? In most cases less.

Love when the call me to donate. I laugh and for years before this article would say "no, and the main reason was I had zero confidence the money would be spent wisely". Feels good to be right.

in deed

very embarassing

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078

Don't buy the "we can't afford to fire him" argument.

Fire skip: Pay 500k a year for 4 years.

New coach: 1.25ish million per year

Buyout plus new coach: 1.75m

Savings: 250k

Increased revenue from attendance, renewed interest, etc: Something above zero

We cant afford not to fire him.

And his assistants? Gotta buy them out. His office staff?

If it were only the simple math you make.

only 1 assistant has a guarantee for next year. Cosh.

not sure how office staff works but I can't imagine they have guarantees.

Cosh with a guaranteed contract means we are guaranteed to suck.