• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Official Bulls vs. UConn In Game Thread and Chat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  303
  • Content Count:  5,982
  • Days Won:  2

Pretty piss poor performance by USF through 3 quarters of play. This game is really ugly and a possible turnoff to the casual fan and recruit that is maybe on the fence.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

Guess when the last UConn offensive touchdown against USF was......

4:02 left in the 4th quarter of the 2009 game. UConn has scored two offensive TDs off an interception and fumble. UConn also won the game in 2009, 2010, and 2011.

So after 3 quarters today, that is now 169 minutes without letting UConn's offense find the endzone but ZERO wins to show for it.

I swear if we lose this game 9-7, I will go ape ****.

I honestly hope we lose so there is more reason to fire holtz

• Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  4,778
  • Days Won:  6

Hey starting the 4th up 7-6... Guess what that means? Another game we lose after leading in the 4th!!! Awesome

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

Offense is stalling now it is time for Chris Cosh for the Kebosh

Pretty piss poor performance by USF through 3 quarters of play. This game is really ugly and a possible turnoff to the casual fan and recruit that is maybe on the fence.

Good thing Oregon at USC Bama at LSU OKstate and Kstate are also on right now... If there is 1 person watching this game who is not a diehard USF or UCONN fan right now I'd love to meet them

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

Time for Chris Cosh Softpants defense.

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

Good thing Oregon at USC Bama at LSU OKstate and Kstate are also on right now... If there is 1 person watching this game who is not a diehard USF or UCONN fan right now I'd love to meet them

My army buddy says they are playing this game at Gitmo tonight trying to get a couple Al Qaeda holdouts to spill the beans in exchange for a channel change. Prisoners are begging to be waterboarded.

Edited by Carolina_Bull

Holy **** a turnover!

• Topic Count:  215
  • Content Count:  1,777
  • Days Won:  0

I think Chris Cosh just let out a fart. (He's been so tense the last couple of months)

• Topic Count:  714
  • Content Count:  7,796

My army buddy says they are playing this game at Gitmo tonight trying to get a couple Al Qaeda holdouts to spill the beans in exchange for a channel change. Prisoners are begging to be waterboarded.

lol