• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got my paper bags

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

Triple B write it down. Hargreaves will not be here next year. I am sure UF will find a spot for him. Why would you not want to play here ? Answer: Cause nobody gets any better. Why? Coaching !

Do you really want me to tick off the myriad of reasons why one of the top rated recruits in the whole country might not want to play here?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Content Count:  2,233
  • Days Won:  6

Please dont, We dont want them to not come. If you list the reasons you may actually talk sense into them and it wont be good for us. LOL

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,711
  • Days Won:  424

Please dont, We dont want them to not come. If you list the reasons you may actually talk sense into them and it wont be good for us. LOL

I think all the recruits, top rated or not, with interest in USF, pretty much already know the pros and cons of playing here and all will have their different reasons for choosing where they go, whether it's here or not. My only point was that trying to say that the current coaching staff was the main reason that Hargreaves didn't come here is a ******* joke ...

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

A diferent coaching staff would lead to more wins, a bowl, more fan support, better player morale, their peers less likely to tell them they are going to a garbage team, better media coverage etc all of which could have a potential affect on recruiting

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

A diferent coaching staff would lead to more wins, a bowl, more fan support, better player morale, their peers less likely to tell them they are going to a garbage team, better media coverage etc all of which could have a potential affect on recruiting

+1

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  0

Your right....our facilities suck......errr no they don't......our stadium sucks....errr not so much. Brown paper bag wearing fans is a huge turn off? Ahhhhhh doubtful. JPP played here so no chance you can make it in the NFL??? Ooopps that's right he kills people.

Pitiful coaching staff that develops no one and finds ways to lose games ???? Ding ding ding winner winner chicken dinner.....

He must really not like his father very much to cost him his job. Hopefully he makes it to the NFL so he can take care of pops.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

Be sure to grab your brown bags on your way home from work today

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

I'd like to see some paper bags on tv tomorrow night... hopefully y'all get this figured out and get er done.