• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Just got my paper bags

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I saw about 4 people with paper bags on them near the top of 124/125. I lol'ed.

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

I saw about 4 people with paper bags on them near the top of 124/125. I lol'ed.

maybe that was us we were at the top of 126 with 4

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Yep, that was you, lol

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165
  • Days Won:  0

We need to get the students in on the paper bags

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  959

Triple B get off the self righteous BS. Our program has become an embarrassment in a mere 3 years, so why not show people how we feel as fans. I say rock the bags baby !!! I might get one myself. Wearing bags on your head is not going to stop a recruit from coming here, give me a break. On the other hand....... A collectively piss poor coaching staff, that is completely clueless, and has no idea how to make you a better player will keep them away. Maybe a 2-10 record could be a slight turn off as well....One of the coaches son did not even want to come here. What does that tell you ????? Oh by the way, at least we know he will get fired next year. Mark that one down. 100% out of here. He can take Cosh with him as well.

• Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  165

Triple B get off the self righteous BS. Our program has become an embarrassment in a mere 3 years, so why not show people how we feel as fans. I say rock the bags baby !!! I might get one myself. Wearing bags on your head is not going to stop a recruit from coming here, give me a break. On the other hand....... A collectively piss poor coaching staff, that is completely clueless, and has no idea how to make you a better player will keep them away. Maybe a 2-10 record could be a slight turn off as well....One of the coaches son did not even want to come here. What does that tell you ????? Oh by the way, at least we know he will get fired next year. Mark that one down. 100% out of here. He can take Cosh with him as well.

Wearing paper bags over your head has 100% no correlation to recruiting

Recruits will be wearing bags as well; no one wants to go to a 2 win team if they have any options.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Triple B get off the self righteous BS. Our program has become an embarrassment in a mere 3 years, so why not show people how we feel as fans. I say rock the bags baby !!! I might get one myself.

You want to wear the bags .... fine ...but I've got every right to express my opinion that it's a ********, classless way to present yourself to the team.

Wearing bags on your head is not going to stop a recruit from coming here, give me a break. On the other hand....... A collectively piss poor coaching staff, that is completely clueless, and has no idea how to make you a better player will keep them away. Maybe a 2-10 record could be a slight turn off as well....

One of the coaches son did not even want to come here. What does that tell you ????? Oh by the way, at least we know he will get fired next year. Mark that one down. 100% out of here. He can take Cosh with him as well.

If you're trying to make the absurd statement that he didn't come here because of Holtz and the coaches, that tells me you don't know **** about college football recruiting and sport a huge pair of Green and Gold goggles.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Wearing paper bags over your head has 100% no correlation to recruiting

100%?? .... LOL ... Okay. Recruiting is such a cut and dried process and all. :rolleyes:

Triple B get off the self righteous BS. Our program has become an embarrassment in a mere 3 years, so why not show people how we feel as fans. I say rock the bags baby !!! I might get one myself.

You want to wear the bags .... fine ...but I've got every right to express my opinion that it's a ********, classless way to present yourself to the team.

Wearing bags on your head is not going to stop a recruit from coming here, give me a break. On the other hand....... A collectively piss poor coaching staff, that is completely clueless, and has no idea how to make you a better player will keep them away. Maybe a 2-10 record could be a slight turn off as well....

One of the coaches son did not even want to come here. What does that tell you ????? Oh by the way, at least we know he will get fired next year. Mark that one down. 100% out of here. He can take Cosh with him as well.

If you're trying to make the absurd statement that he didn't come here because of Holtz and the coaches, that tells me you don't know **** about college football recruiting and sport a huge pair of Green and Gold goggles.

judging by their reactions after the game I think they understand 100% how we feel and wish they had bags as well