• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Jimmy Johnson

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  936
  • Days Won:  1

I don't think the games passed him by, but he makes a lot of money being a commentator now. Why would you leave the job he has now to come take over this mess?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

I would love to have Butch Davis. I don't see anyone like Jimmy coming back after being out for so long.

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

TinyC offered Gruden $6million to come be their coach. What could we offer to a high level coach? Nada

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think the games passed him by, but he makes a lot of money being a commentator now. Why would you leave the job he has now to come take over this mess?

Please stop! Just stop! Logic and reality have absolutely no place on this board!

Please stop! Just stop! Logic and reality have absolutely no place on this board!

Haha fire holtz now and steal Meyer away from Ohio State! i heard he can recruit well in Florida :) Is that better?

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  397
  • Days Won:  0

Haha fire holtz now and steal Meyer away from Ohio State! i heard he can recruit well in Florida :) Is that better?

Well...It's actually more realistic than Jimmy Johnson. It has a snowball's chance in Hell of happening, but it is slightly more realistic.

Edited by Plantation Pete

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I would love to have Butch Davis. I don't see anyone like Jimmy coming back after being out for so long.

Davis is the best proven coach available who could come for our money. He could do amazing things for our team esp the defense. And the guy is right here in Tampa coaching in the same **** stadium!

Davis is the best proven coach available who could come for our money. He could do amazing things for our team esp the defense. And the guy is right here in Tampa coaching in the same **** stadium!

He's getting paid by the bucs and unc right now, so whatever we'd pay him would have to be more then both of those combined.

• Topic Count:  300
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

The fox football job or the extenze commercials?

The fox football job or the extenze commercials?

Both :)